Nade

paulyjambo

I think what Nade said last week about feeling better about things (or something to that effect) makes a little more sence after reading this.

He admitted a lone attacking role doesn't suit him - and had a thinly-veiled pop at former coach Angel Chervenkov.

The ex-Sheffield United player said: "In the opinion of the coach I wasn't fit enough to play. It was Angel's opinion and I had some trouble with him.

"His tactics weren't good for me because he played with just one striker.

"It was hard because they would just hit long balls and I wasn't fit enough to run to the corners then run back.

"He kept me out of the team so I just accepted it and tried to work harder with fitness coach Tom Ritchie.

"Then Stevie took over the team and asked me to come back. He wanted me to work hard and I was glad to come back into the team.

"It is better for me to play with Andrius Velicka, because he can keep the ball and he can run. It is easier for me when I have the support and I like playing with two strikers.

"I don't know if we will play with two strikers against Rangers. That is up to Stevie but for me it is better if we do that."

I hope he manages to get himself fitter by the day and continues to play like he did on Sat

He does however admit that he has fitness issues.

Hopefully will work hard and improve as I still believe he has ability.

Dean Winchester

I still think he is a great finisher and hopefully given time can improve his fitness. Velicka plays well off him as well

He does however admit that he has fitness issues.

Hopefully will work hard and improve as I still believe he has ability.

No, he did admitt he HAD a fitness issue. I do hope he doesnt think he's over it.

He is a big guy, and can cause any defense trouble, but needs the mobility to make it effective.

I did enjoy how he stuck it to Calderwood in his interview

he is obviously a confidence player as well

poor man's emile heskey if you like

Neither Velicka or Nade are mobile.

But if we stick them together and they score goals then it shouldn't be a problem of the likes of Chesney and Driver are chasing full backs.

Talking of Driver: I don't think he's a fit as he should be.

What the hell are they doing up at Riccarton? Eating kebabs?

Buffalo Bill

No, he did admitt he HAD a fitness issue. I do hope he doesnt think he's over it.

first step on the road to change - admit where you've gone wrong.

i think he probably knows he can't let things slip.

Nade initially looked really good, with his size he could shield the ball and seemed to be able to turn/move like a player half his size. We need someone like this to achieve our aspirations to out muscle the Old Firm. One thing the OF can always rely on is that they usually have some realy physical players who can boss a game when required.

awadooningorgie2

Just another symptom of having the wrong guys in charge - it permeats throughout the club.

Ref Driver - I've been wondering if he is carrying a knock. Seems to have lost a that crucial half a yard pace recently.

Archived