Hearts World video archive

shaun.lawson

I'm thinking of subscribing to Hearts World - but could anyone who already does tell me if the video archive only covers the last three full seasons, plus games v Rangers over the previous 2 years - or other games as well? Cheers if anyone can help.

I'm thinking of subscribing to Hearts World - but could anyone who already does tell me if the video archive only covers the last three full seasons, plus games v Rangers over the previous 2 years - or other games as well? Cheers if anyone can help.

I'm a lapsed subscriber but it certainly had the SCF 1998 and 4-2 Rangers from 1995 among others. It's probably worth subscribing for the live commentary so you can avoid ever having to hear the likes of Young et al again.

I'm a lapsed subscriber but it certainly had the SCF 1998 and 4-2 Rangers from 1995 among others. It's probably worth subscribing for the live commentary so you can avoid ever having to hear the likes of Young et al again.

Cheers GMAN! And you're dead right: listening to some decent commentary would definitely be an idea...

Separately, does anyone know if it's only HW that has a decent archive of Hearts footage? The amount of games/goals on Youtube is disappointing, to be honest (especially given Aberdeen and Dundee United seem to have loads more) - and the archive at London Hearts is good, but affected by copyright issues by the looks of it. Any other sites or archives I might've missed?

Archived