Call of Duty 4 on PS3

Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Amazing! Only played through a few missions but the sniping mission, the 15 years previous mission at Chernobyl and the Air Support missions were brilliant.

Not even dared to go online with it yet, waiting until I complete it. Alsations are a pain in the %%%%!

Amazing! Only played through a few missions but the sniping mission, the 15 years previous mission at Chernobyl and the Air Support missions were brilliant.

Not even dared to go online with it yet, waiting until I complete it. Alsations are a pain in the %%%%!

Great game but if your at the sniping mission you aint got long to go.Still theres plenty of fun still to do online.

You're nearly finished it.

Started playing one player, but played online and have never looked back. We need to get a hearts clan together:dribble:

not played the game as such yet but played it online at a mates, he did say he completed the game itself within 6 hours, quite a disappointment really but the games made for online id say

Playing the PC version, but the mission in the chopper is probably the most fun I've ever had in a game. In fact, the whole game is amazing. The first game in a long time to really keep me gripped all the way through. The ending is fantastic. The multiplayer is probably the best of its kind ever as well.

Superb game.

Play it on a harder level?

I'm up for a Hearts clan if you can get me away from Guitar Hero! I play on the 360. Played with a couple of guys of here but only one at a time. We should all arrange a free for all or something. I'm regualrly beating these US chumps but found that the hardest to beat are the Scots. Must just be our style!

Darth Sidious

I just failed to secure the son. He done himself in rather than give himself up to Soap McTavish, 22nd S.A.S.

Loved the air support. Felt like the video feeds from Iraq. "That's a goer, engage target". 450mm is the bomb....literally.

I am playing on Rookie, the training told me to, and the PS3. I think I will need to go back and find all the enemy intel, anyone know what that gives you if you get all 30?

I can't wait for Resistance 2 now on the PS3 it's going to blow everything away.2 seperate story modes one is single player game and the other 8 player online co-op.Also 60 players online in multiplayer.But yeah right now COD4 is the benchmark for online gaming.

Archived