Bitter bitter Burns, He he he

alwaysthereinspirit

alwaysthereinspirit

So picking the Scottish manager was a circus. Only because you didn't get it you tube. You never had a chance. You're a ginger loser.

So picking the Scottish manager was a circus. Only because you didn't get it you tube. You never had a chance. You're a ginger loser.

he is so much of a ginger loser, he is even losing his ginger!! ;)

the voice from above

It is a bit ridiculous that our new national manager hasn't spent his entire life licking botts at either rangers or celtic, I mean come on, what has he done? At least Tommy Burns has been hanging around Glasgow for the last two millenia, that makes him more than qualified...

Colonel Kurtz
It is a bit ridiculous that our new national manager hasn't spent his entire life licking botts at either rangers or celtic, I mean come on, what has he done? At least Tommy Burns has been hanging around Glasgow for the last two millenia, that makes him more than qualified...

Now....Father Tom will be Very very upset

I'll start listening to Burns when he leaves the most vile sporting institution on earth; a club that's riddled with child-abuse scandals and religious bigotry from top to bottom.

I am not sure that Burns can take a hint. Regularly overlooked as a player, because he wasn't good enough, now overlooked as a manager, again because he isn't up to it.

Wake up and smell the coffee Tommy....

Dunk-Section G

Burns was only in the frame because the SFA didnt want to be accused of Rangers 'bias'.

He is a crap manager. He had his chance to show what he could do for Scotland when he was given the reigns for the Sweden game after Berti left. He proceded to play the same misfiring side and we got humped 3-0 (I think).

Thank goodness he ain't our national coach. Celtic's gain of course ;)

By all accounts it was Burns that said to McJudas he'd be better off with Eire. If that's the case he doesn't deserve a sniff at the Scotland job ever.

Fine Scottish Wine
By all accounts it was Burns that said to McJudas he'd be better off with Eire. If that's the case he doesn't deserve a sniff at the Scotland job ever.

From the times May 1st 2005

McGeady slipped through Scotland?s system because Celtic, at that time, forbade their signings from playing schools football of any form for Scotland but had no problem with Ireland, whose sides of the same age were run by the FAI.

?It was a sort of get-together of the teams. I did quite well and got asked back and was involved with all the teams ? 15s, 16s, 17s. After that, I knew the set-up really well and all the boys. When I broke into the first team at Celtic there was all the drama about why I had picked Ireland rather than Scotland, but the thing was I already knew the set-up and wasn?t going to change my mind.?

Despite this assertion, officials at the Scottish Schools FA insist they were innocent and that other players from club sides, who didn?t play for their schools, were selected for the international team at that time. Berti Vogts later made a personal plea for a switch of allegiance in his office at Hampden but it was too late and Brian Kerr has since fast-tracked McGeady into Ireland?s senior squad, giving him his full debut against Jamaica last June.

Celtic minded = stuff Scotland support Ireland.

Burns was a snidey dirty player.

He was a failure as a manager.

He did the dirty on the hapless Berti Vogts by using planted articles through his celtic minded friends in the media after Vogts left.

How dare he expect to get the Scotland job without being interviewed. His contempt for the Scottish football fans knows no bounds.:mad:

I disagree. It would only have been a circus if someone brought out the clowns. Say for example Berti Volts got the job or Tommy Burns, Jimmy Calderwood etc Then it would have been a circus. They got the top man if you ask me. Other than Alex Ferguson I can't think of too many other id want in the joab.

Guest Dipped Flake
I'll start listening to Burns when he leaves the most vile sporting institution on earth; a club that's riddled with child-abuse scandals and religious bigotry from top to bottom.

Slightly over the top, the huns have been and remain the champions when it comes to religious bigotry

Archived