Weekend in Rome

bob

Thinking of going away for the weekend sometime in the summer. Young couple early 20's, anyone ever been got any good suggestions? The usual info.

Thinking of going away for the weekend sometime in the summer. Young couple early 20's, anyone ever been got any good suggestions? The usual info.

When i was in my early twenties going away for a weekend there wasnt much point in spending a lot of money.

The inside of foreign curtains look much the same as ours.

When i was in my early twenties going away for a weekend there wasnt much point in spending a lot of money.

The inside of foreign curtains look much the same as ours.

We have Venetians.

CompleteIdiot

You'll love the Vatican.

CompleteIdiot
Your at the lash.

He wont have time for that.

Why? Too busy spanking himself over the history of Mussolini?

You'll feel quite at home. Ratzinger has a history of consorting with Nazis.

Well i agree his taste in companions has went down hill a little.

went for three days there last year,great place,stayed on the via nationalejust 5 mins from the train station.very central,safe enough place,dont listen to the scary stories about bad bits etc,went to roma vmilan,eye opener.all in all if you watch what your doing you can get round all the sites walking in a weekend easy,easyjet50 quid return,trip advisor for hotel about 250 for three days for four.go for it.kev

Archived