Karipidis

Carl Weathers

Carl Weathers

Has performed well recently.

What is the current pecking order when everyone is fully fit/suspension free?

I'd go with Berra and Tall. It's good to know Zaliukas has surely been pushed closer to the exit door!;)

Berra

Tall

Karipidis

Kancelskis

Zaliukas

Has performed well recently.

What is the current pecking order when everyone is fully fit/suspension free?

I'd go with Berra and Tall. It's good to know Zaliukas has surely been pushed closer to the exit door!;)

Berra

Tall

Karipidis

Kancelskis

Zaliukas

Berra, Tall and Karipidis should make up 3 of our back 4 with either Tall or Kari playing right back. Zaliukas should be no where near the bench nevermind getting a game.

Berra & Tall probably first choice with Karipidis a more than capable deputy.

PS am I the only one hating the new usernames on kickback, don't have a frickin clue who anyone is these days!

Frail should definitely stick with Berra and Karapidis.

2 clean sheats in a row has been down in no small part to them and they should be allowed to form a partnership.

Put Tall at RB.

Karapidis and Berra deserve to continue as our CH pairing.

I wouldnt change it either.

Tall looks like he's moving on and probably would have this month if he hadnt been injured.

Rumour has it Zaluikas is disruptive and Berra doesnt like him. Seeing how Berra is a better player that takes Zaluikas out of the team when youve got an alternative.

Of the rest I'd keep Tam Kancelskis as back up. Havent ever seen him puit a foot wrong when he played at cente half.

Not 100% sure about Berra, although he's definetly benefitting from having Karapidis next to him and I'd probably rather we signed a real decent experienced centre half (like Anderson) but Berra and Karapidis look fairly solid at the moment and that area of the team is the one that needs the least attention at the minute.

Kari at RIGHT BACK.

Tall and Berra CENTRAL

Kanchelskis at LEFT BACK

I believe we would have one of the most solid back 4's in the SPL.

Carl Weathers

I really like Tall and would love it if he stayed.

I'm still to be convinced about Karipidis at right back though and would use him in the centre.

letsmakesomenoise
Berra and Karapidis look fairly solid at the moment and that area of the team is the one that needs the least attention at the minute.

You are having a laff, surely. Apart from the last game or two, the defence has been a bombscare. They've lost more goals already this season than the whole of last season!

Carl Weathers
You are having a laff, surely. Apart from the last game or two, the defence has been a bombscare. They've lost more goals already this season than the whole of last season!

Berra and Karipidis is a relatively new combination tbf.

Berra and Karapidis as a partnership havent lost many.

I would suggest thats more due to the **** poor full backs we have and the lack of an orthodox holding midfielder. Messing about with goalkeepers all season has been more of an issue also. Although I didnt have much confidence in the Berra/Zaluikas partnership, that appears to have gone for good now anyway.

letsmakesomenoise
Berra and Karapidis as a partnership havent lost many.

I would suggest thats more due to the **** poor full backs we have and the lack of an orthodox holding midfielder. Messing about with goalkeepers all season has been more of an issue also. Although I didnt have much confidence in the Berra/Zaluikas partnership, that appears to have gone for good now anyway.

Totally agree! But your comment was that it was an area that needed little input, which may now be the case but not if Zal sticks his head above the parapet again!

Archived