0000 Clear Sky 3?C WNW 10 mph Very Good

0300 Partly cloudy 2?C W 8 mph Very Good

0600 Partly cloudy 3?C W 9 mph Very Good

0900 Sunny int 3?C WSW 10 mph Very Good

1200 Light Rain 6?C WSW 16 mph 28 mph Very Good

1500 Light Rain 6?C WSW 17 mph 35 mph Very Good

1800 Light Rain 6?C WSW 18 mph 37 mph Very Good

Night Heavy Rain 6?C SW 22 mph 43 mph Very Good

just stuck my head out the window - cloudy but not raining! should be OK for tomorrow!

(all the best and wishing you a good night, - Michael Fish)

Rain off just now...

No real rain since about 2pm this afternoon, there is quite a breeze right now so that will help...

More rain forecast for tomorrow though...

dry

just like your women:cool:

Hey hey, not been near a post menopausal in ages.

Good to hear its dry.

Opposite the BBC Scotland HQ, there is no rain (though earlier was a wet day.)

Think everybody got v.bad rain today..... says the showers should be lighter tomorrow.

Cant see Rangers allowing there mates to cancel the match tomorrow...

portobellojambo1
Weather update?

Right Sir, stick this link on your desktop as a shortcut, then set your alarm for eleven pm (then every hour on the hour), open your shortcut at 5 past each hour, and check for updates.

I think the basis to work on is that you will not need to pack your Ambre Solaire for tomorrow, but a pair of waterproof trousers and wellies might come in handy -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/24hr.shtml?id=1946

If nothing else it says the visibility for tomorrow will be good, so if you cannot see the game blame it on what ever alcoholic beverage you choose to sink. ;)

just stuck my head out the window - cloudy but not raining! should be OK for tomorrow!

By the time your head popped out the window and back in again you have probably been robbed jibbed and your front door egged,floured and spray painted

When did Motherwell become part of Glasgow???? :o :o :P

Right Sir, stick this link on your desktop as a shortcut, then set your alarm for eleven pm (then every hour on the hour), open your shortcut at 5 past each hour, and check for updates.

I think the basis to work on is that you will not need to pack your Ambre Solaire for tomorrow, but a pair of waterproof trousers and wellies might come in handy -

If nothing else it says the visibility for tomorrow will be good, so if you cannot see the game blame it on what ever alcoholic beverage you choose to sink.

Cheers Ian.

Done...... contemplating giving the work a body swerve, emergency holiday

Already got an early finish but not sure that will leave me enough time. Hmm

By the time your head popped out the window and back in again you have probably been robbed jibbed and your front door egged,floured and spray painted

I prefer to keep the local **** at bay, by some simple methods......... A BLOODY BIG MOAT!!

and big dugs, - just in case any of them can swim!!

this part of the world is no yer quaint pilton ye ken!!!!!!!!!

When did Motherwell become part of Glasgow???? :o :o :P

Since a little known Charter I sneaked into the Cooncil Chambers!!

By the way as you know there are more rangers and celtic fans here than in Glasgow!!

If nothing else it says the visibility for tomorrow will be good, so if you cannot see the game blame it on what ever alcoholic beverage you choose to sink. ;)

or green BTW kenny how's the smoking going?????

YOUR TALENTS KNOW NO BOUND MATE

portobellojambo1
weather has been not too bad, be surprised if the game was off.

The game is going ahead as planned. This, below, was taken from another thread which is presently running on JKB -

Just talked to a mate of mine who is one of the Hampden ground staff. Firstly there's no pitch inspection at all and secondly the new drainage system at Hampden is state of the art. As my mate says "It would take a week of flooding in order to get the game called off."

Finally Queens Park weren't playing at Hampden on Saturday, so the pitch is in perfect condition for the game.

SO DON'T FECKIN' WORRY!!!!!

it stopped raining between 4 and 5pm in Milngavie.

was out and about earlier and its not bad out there. expect Hampden will be fine.

chester copperpot
The sun's now shining in Glasgow. Shouldn't be any problems for the game.

Yipee - Bring it on :):):):)

the sun is splitting the sky in Maryhill! was raining heavily last night so its pretty damp out here but looking fine ATM

Sunshine with a small chance of showers. I say small as unlikely any of the Weege's finest will have a wash today, Christmas was last month afterall :D

The People's Chimp

It's quite a nice day. A wee bit nippy and breezy, but not the usual drab, dreich and depressing glasgow rain. Hell, there's even a bit of blue sky.

Just lashed down for 5 minutes and the sun is back out again, city centre Glasgow

same in Maryhill

chester copperpot
same in Maryhill

Is there some major clouds on the horizon, or is it looking quite bright?

stephanepaille

Its the back of 11...and hardly rained since last night...not think we are being a wee bit uptight ???

Im pretty sure there has been worse weather and a games gone ahead.

chester copperpot
WAIT !!!

I see a cloud.

It's a wee grey one as well.

Oh no...............

:dramaqueen:

:D

Thats it, I'm cancelling my holiday :laugh:

DuffJimmy1875

It'll take a ridiculous turnaround in the weather - im talking monsoon season stuff - to put your game in jeopardy. It's dry - and has been all day - with light clouds that don't look like pishing down with rain anytime soon.

And if any of you see someone wearing a Hibs top walking up Sauchiehall Street at about 4pm ish - leave him alone. He'll probably just lost a game of fives :P

chester copperpot
You want to holiday in Glasgow ?

Are you insane ?

:ninja:

I frigging live in Glesga, so it just gets worse :eek:

portobellojambo1
I frigging live in Glesga, so it just gets worse :eek:

I've already explained the divorce option to you, and the massive financial benefits resulting from such a move.

However should you be giving reconsideration now I would suggest you speak with a financial adviser before proceeding.

It'll take a ridiculous turnaround in the weather - im talking monsoon season stuff - to put your game in jeopardy. It's dry - and has been all day - with light clouds that don't look like pishing down with rain anytime soon.

And if any of you see someone wearing a Hibs top walking up Sauchiehall Street at about 4pm ish - leave him alone. He'll probably just lost a game of fives :P

I'll stop him and get a copy of Big Issue.:P

Archived