Free Scarves - An Idea

Bruno

Right, we all know that the free scarves are rubbish, and that no one in their right mind would use it as a scarf to take to the game. But, it does make a slightly less useless headband.

Think about it, it would keep us all a bit warmer, it would add a lot of maroon to our end, there's easy access for twirling without undoing jackets etc and its something a bit different.

Yes, anyone who participates will look a tad foolish, but I'm up for that and it might even add something to the atmosphere in our end if there's a whole bunch of us doing it, going a bit nuts.

I really feel that we need to make ourselves heard like never before tomorrow night, we need to let the players know that we're there and that we're backing them.

Who's with me???

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

(it might look something like that)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Right, we all know that the free scarves are rubbish, and that no one in their right mind would use it as a scarf to take to the game. But, it does make a slightly less useless headband.

Think about it, it would keep us all a bit warmer, it would add a lot of maroon to our end, there's easy access for twirling without undoing jackets etc and its something a bit different.

Yes, anyone who participates will look a tad foolish, but I'm up for that and it might even add something to the atmosphere in our end if there's a whole bunch of us doing it, going a bit nuts.

I really feel that we need to make ourselves heard like never before tomorrow night, we need to let the players know that we're there and that we're backing them.

Who's with me???

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

(it might look something like that)

Eh, no.

chester copperpot
Eh, no.

Haha, that made me laugh.

Good suggestion Bruno, but I didn't pick up my free scarves, much to the annoyance of my 6 year old, who thinks they're barry (without seeing them and the inevitable itch that comes with wearing them)

Dean Winchester

My crappy scarf has one use...

Getting thrown onto the pitch if we win :)

Otherwise it shall never see the light of day

Jambof3tornado

The free scarves should be tied high up every lamp post within 100 yards of hampden just coz it would look cool if we win. How pee'd off would any huns be walking around hampden the following day???

YOU'VE BEEN JAMBO'D!!!

I got a wee 'Jambos on Tour' headband before the '06 cup final and it was great. I wore it all night. My mate has it now and I'll be reminding him that I want it back when I see him tomorrow.

I'll wear it to the final in March...

Miller Jambo 60
I got a wee 'Jambos on Tour' headband before the '06 cup final and it was great. I wore it all night. My mate has it now and I'll be reminding him that I want it back when I see him tomorrow.

I'll wear it to the final in March...

we are the gorgie boot boys:)

trash the huns

Archived