The Night Before the Semi (Hopefully)

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

I know there's issues, we all do.

But FFS, we've got a massive semi (ooer missus) coming up tomorrow.

So do you think we could lay off the negativity for 24 hours and start talking about beating Der Huns.

I know a lot of our players use this message board, so hows about giving the lads some encouragement for tomorrow.

I'm a big critic of Vlad's, but my love for Hearts is too strong to let that rule my head tonight.

So I ask, lets have a bit of togetherness, and get right behind the team tomorrow.

Your team needs you, I for one will be there for them. I know I've been there for them all season, and they have not for me, but this is our only chance now of some silverware, and am going to rid myself of any criticism for 24 hours, and would ask that the rest of you's join me.

So hows about it eh? Post a funny Hearts related story here or something, just lay off the ridicule for 24 hours, its only one day.

Thanks

Andy

Christ, last week you were all in the doldrums about going to the match. Sheesh!

Just kiddin mate.

Mon the HeRats.

Big Semis are great. Big cups are better though!

ok ... Chesney & driver I hope you tear them a new @r5ehole at the back, Berra keep up the good work, banksy on the bar, velika bang another 2 past the ugly sister no. 2 , ruben Jonson & Stuart let's effin see it in the middle ... Come on boys get right firkin up for it!!!

chester copperpot
Christ, last week you were all in the doldrums about going to the match. Sheesh!

Just kiddin mate.

Mon the HeRats.

Big Semis are great. Big cups are better though!

Its amazing what MR Strongbow does for my positivity mate ;)

I just want to see Hearts fan unite and forget the turmoil for 90 mins tmrw.

Lets hope it happens.

FTR - Come on the HeRats (c Neave 06)

Its amazing what MR Strongbow does for my positivity mate ;)

I just want to see Hearts fan unite and forget the turmoil for 90 mins tmrw.

Lets hope it happens.

FTR - Come on the HeRats (c Neave 06)

Hope so mate.

A cup final would be a wee highlight in anotherwise bleak season.

chester copperpot
Hope so mate.

A cup final would be a wee highlight in anotherwise bleak season.

I think no matter what your views are on our club this season, I think we all deserve a trip through to Hampden for a final this season.

This season only.

Hearts Team = Pish

Hearts Support = 1st place in the SPL.

stephanepaille

I just hope the players are as fired up as me boys...im champing at the bit to get at Rangers...realy looking forward to it...i think we can destroy them down the wings !!!

Everybody can see the guys have a fighting spirit back...long may that continue !!

Come on the famous.

chester copperpot
I just hope the players are as fired up as me boys...im champing at the bit to get at Rangers...realy looking forward to it...i think we can destroy them down the wings !!!

Everybody can see the guys have a fighting spirit back...long may that continue !!

Come on the famous.

We can inspire the players.

We've done it before, lets do it again. 10K Jambo's could outsing the whole of the Nou Camp. So lets have it.

Guest S.U.S.S.
We can inspire the players.

We've done it before, lets do it again. 10K Jambo's could outsing the whole of the Nou Camp. So lets have it.

I'll be there mate, ill help outsing that mob.

chester copperpot
I'll be there mate, ill help outsing that mob.

You could do it on yer own son.

Especially with that 'GAY' Tattoo ;)

I'm well up for it.

Most enjoyable night of the season came in the quarters of the diddy cup at Parkhead.

What a riot we had that night, hopefully more of the same tomorrow.

I know there's issues, we all do.

But FFS, we've got a massive semi (ooer missus) coming up tomorrow.

So do you think we could lay off the negativity for 24 hours and start talking about beating Der Huns.

I know a lot of our players use this message board, so hows about giving the lads some encouragement for tomorrow.

I'm a big critic of Vlad's, but my love for Hearts is too strong to let that rule my head tonight.

So I ask, lets have a bit of togetherness, and get right behind the team tomorrow.

Your team needs you, I for one will be there for them. I know I've been there for them all season, and they have not for me, but this is our only chance now of some silverware, and am going to rid myself of any criticism for 24 hours, and would ask that the rest of you's join me.

So hows about it eh? Post a funny Hearts related story here or something, just lay off the ridicule for 24 hours, its only one day.

Thanks

Andy

I'ts rather unfortunate that weve got a thread on page 1 voting for which player you would like to skelp , thats a real confidence boost;)

chester copperpot
I'ts rather unfortunate that weve got a thread on page 1 voting for which player you would like to skelp , thats a real confidence boost;)

Well it was that thread that 'Inspired' me to post this one.

Think that sort of stuff is needed post match, not the night before.

Agreed , mon the JTs , intae the weegy filth.

Not sure I agree, a good skelp to either Zal or Clum could help out cause if they were injured for the game because of it.

:D

chester copperpot
Agreed , mon the JTs , intae the weegy filth.

Great, but enough of the weegie filth stuff eh? :)

Haha just kidding

chester copperpot
Not sure I agree, a good skelp to either Zal or Clum could help out cause if they were injured for the game because of it.

:D

I see where you're coming from mate, and we normally think on the same wavelength, however tomorrows about us winning, nothing else.

I just decided tonight to concentrate on the semi and forget the rest till post match.

So tonight for me, there's no bad hearts players, Romonov is ok, Frail's a good manager until Thursday morning.

Taken too far - You bet, but hey, its only 24 hours, and our team could do with some positivity tomorrow.

Archived