Berra fights back.

Jaap's Sigh

Couldn't see this posted elsewhere and the search function wasn't working for me so I'll apologise if this has been discussed already, but Berra has retalliated against Langfield's comments re Miller being booted off the park. Some cracking comments. Go on my son!!

Christophe Berra hit back at Aberdeen keeper Jamie Langfield by branding Dons striker Lee Miller a conman.

Langfield accused the Tynecastle skipper of roughing up his team-mate. He claimed ref Collum could have dismissed the defender after cautioning him for persistent fouling earlier. But Berra said: "It's the other way round actually.

Miller conned the ref quite a bit. Langfield can say all he wants but we got the three points.

"If they want to spit the dummy out, that's fine. We'll just get on with it. We went to a very difficult place and won. That's all that matters.

"It was a very physical game, especially with Miller up front for them. He used to play for us and tried his hardest.

"We've got a bit of rivalry going with Aberdeen. They think they're better than us and we think we're better than them. That's football for you but we were better on Saturday."

The bits in bold I thought were particularly good. Not usually one for mud slinging, but we've been on the receiving end from the Aberdeen players and manager in the past and our captain took a stance and gave a wee bit back.

Well done!

:)

Taken from Daily Record website.

The Old Tolbooth

Well done Berra, nice to see someone fighting back after all the silly lies the sheep players spouted, Miller is a total cheat andDiamond owes Miko and Hearts an apology after his antics.

was posted last night from the evening news

all i can say is well said christophe. good to hear our captain standing up and saying what we all think.

nice one!

Deja Vu....read the papers lummy you spiv...sorry forgot you cant read:)

Relax everyone...hes my brother

Deja Vu....read the papers lummy you spiv...sorry forgot you cant read:)

Relax everyone...hes my brother

I'll never admit to that. ;)

Anyone else reading this note that bigmeg's got a house for sale in the wanted and for sale part of this site. Just putting it out there.

:dribble:

Nade in the pre-match press conference is also very funny.

After being asked about Tangoman's comments someone then asked him about the lead up to the goal.

Nade said he'd been hanging around the keeper in case he dropped the ball to kick it from the pitch. Once Langfield had kicked it he started making his way back up the pitch when "the ball just came back to me... maybe the forgot we'd changed sides."

And on Tangoman: "My friends told me what he said. I said, "oh, ok".

Good to see them sticking up for themselves, as well as Frail sticking up for Miko and the other Lithuanian's in the EEN.

Yeah very encouraging to see the captain playing a captain's role and defending the team against Langfield and co's comments.

He might make a convincing captain yet!

Couldn't see this posted elsewhere and the search function wasn't working for me so I'll apologise if this has been discussed already, but Berra has retalliated against Langfield's comments re Miller being booted off the park. Some cracking comments. Go on my son!!

Christophe Berra hit back at Aberdeen keeper Jamie Langfield by branding Dons striker Lee Miller a conman.

Langfield accused the Tynecastle skipper of roughing up his team-mate. He claimed ref Collum could have dismissed the defender after cautioning him for persistent fouling earlier. But Berra said: "It's the other way round actually.

Miller conned the ref quite a bit. Langfield can say all he wants but we got the three points.

"If they want to spit the dummy out, that's fine. We'll just get on with it. We went to a very difficult place and won. That's all that matters.

"It was a very physical game, especially with Miller up front for them. He used to play for us and tried his hardest.

"We've got a bit of rivalry going with Aberdeen. They think they're better than us and we think we're better than them. That's football for you but we were better on Saturday."

The bits in bold I thought were particularly good. Not usually one for mud slinging, but we've been on the receiving end from the Aberdeen players and manager in the past and our captain took a stance and gave a wee bit back.

Well done!

:)

Taken from Daily Record website.

That it CB get in their

**** the sheep shafters

Now let's get about those blue nose feckers!

Archived