Who we cheering for tonight??

kj79_hmfc

Even though I have a stronger dislike for their fans,management and players it will have to be the Aberdeen for me.

Simply because IF(yes that is a big if) we were to turn over Rangers then I would fancy us much more to turn over the sheep in a final plus I remember how sweet it was back in 1996 in the semi to see that tiny band of farmers/80's glory hunters/empty seats shrink miserably away as we celebrated Magics winning header!!

Anyone else feel the same??

**** I'll save this for next week...doh!***

Even though I have a stronger dislike for their fans,management and players it will have to be the Aberdeen for me.

Simply because IF(yes that is a big if) we were to turn over Rangers then I would fancy us much more to turn over the sheep in a final plus I remember how sweet it was back in 1996 in the semi to see that tiny band of farmers/80's glory hunters/empty seats shrink miserably away as we celebrated Magics winning header!!

peebles.jpg

chester copperpot

Hiya Peebles, hows it going? :):):)

You'll have to save your speculation for another week mate..games off.

Dazo - I was just about to type the same thing, but yours is much better!

A picture paints a thousand words and all that. :)

Archived