bank drafts

eddie fenwick

chester copperpot
how long do banks take to make one up

Can get them done there and then, however be prepared to wait. Especially if the branch is busy.

Best give 1 or 2 days notice if at all possible. Call your telebanking number.

I got one for the next morning when purchasing my new car in december.

eddie fenwick
Can get them done there and then, however be prepared to wait. Especially if the branch is busy.

Best give 1 or 2 days notice if at all possible. Call your telebanking number.

I got one for the next morning when purchasing my new car in december.

cheers big yin:)

Got one on Saturday for the new kitchen. Just went into the branch and he filled it out there and then Had to get the manager to sign it cos of the amount but 10 mins and it was all done. They were going to charge us a tenner for it but he was a nice guy and let us off with paying for it.

eddie fenwick
Got one on Saturday for the new kitchen. Just went into the branch and he filled it out there and then Had to get the manager to sign it cos of the amount but 10 mins and it was all done. They were going to charge us a tenner for it but he was a nice guy and let us off with paying for it.

done anything about the kitchen yet?still cant believe they can get away with that:eek:

They phoned at half 8 to say that the guys had been held up at yesterdays job and would be with me by lunchtime. The plumber arrived about half and hour later. The electrician phoned at half 1 to say he was on his way from Cumbernauld then a different electrician arrived 10 minutes later. The fitters eventually turned up at about 2 and guess what they dont speak bl**dy english. What they have done today looks good (except where the fridge freezer's going but I need to speak to George about that).:sad:

eddie fenwick
They phoned at half 8 to say that the guys had been held up at yesterdays job and would be with me by lunchtime. The plumber arrived about half and hour later. The electrician phoned at half 1 to say he was on his way from Cumbernauld then a different electrician arrived 10 minutes later. The fitters eventually turned up at about 2 and guess what they dont speak bl**dy english. What they have done today looks good (except where the fridge freezer's going but I need to speak to George about that).:sad:

you still have his number?

how long do banks take to make one up

Depending on the amount, at my work (Royal Bank) they can be done withinn 20 minutes or so. However, there is a guideline stating that 48 hours notice should be given for any in excess of ?20,000. Also, remember to take proof of identification and be prepared to be asked what the cash is for, mate.

eddie fenwick
Depending on the amount, at my work (Royal Bank) they can be done withinn 20 minutes or so. However, there is a guideline stating that 48 hours notice should be given for any in excess of ?20,000. Also, remember to take proof of identification and be prepared to be asked what the cash is for, mate.

ta for that

you still have his number?

Yeh I've still got it. Not getting the fridge freezer til the end of Feb so I need a socket sunk into the wall before that and new lights put I take it I'd have to wait until the ceiling is done first.

Archived