Worst Edinburgh Derby Teams

DavyMcL

Guest JamboRobbo

I reckon it would come down to who could drop the ball in the goals most times. Zibi or Kurskis. I expect Zibi would win it by a fumble......

and Frank Sauzee as manager;)

I'm pretty sure Sauzee never lost a derby as manager or as a player (although he was only a manger for one derby).

Also I'm pretty sure Konte came on and scored the winner in a 2-1 win for Hibs at Tynecastle a few years ago...was still utter Sheidt though!

loveofthegame

I've used London Hearts (what a wonderful website, great work) to compile this matchup, gone for more recent players due to my age. It'd be a real classic hard fought derby. Being the flair team i've given Hibs an old fashioned 5-1-5 formation... i still doubt that forward line would score.

Kurskis

Leclercq Petric K.James J.McCallister

Ivaskevicius Pilibiter Zaliukas J.Hamill

Simmons

Eskillson

versus

Zibi(gets in on cult status alone)

P.Lovering H.Rudge C.Murdock R.Edge G.Love

A.Murray

Libbra Konte Hurtado S.Dobbie B.Lavety

Result: who cares im just bored at work

I've used London Hearts (what a wonderful website, great work) to compile this matchup, gone for more recent players due to my age. It'd be a real classic hard fought derby. Being the flair team i've given Hibs an old fashioned 5-1-5 formation... i still doubt that forward line would score.

Kurskis

Leclercq Petric K.James J.McCallister

Ivaskevicius Pilibiter Zaliukas J.Hamill

Simmons

Eskillson

versus

Zibi(gets in on cult status alone)

P.Lovering H.Rudge C.Murdock R.Edge G.Love

A.Murray

Libbra Konte Hurtado S.Dobbie B.Lavety

Simmons and Zaliukas both scored goals in wins over Hibs.

I'm pretty sure Sauzee never lost a derby as manager or as a player (although he was only a manger for one derby).

Also I'm pretty sure Konte came on and scored the winner in a 2-1 win for Hibs at Tynecastle a few years ago...was still utter Sheidt though!

Correct , it was 1-1 in his only derby as manager but his overall record as hibs manager was excellent.............................from a jambos point of view.

loveofthegame
Simmons and Zaliukas both scored goals in wins over Hibs.

Don't make them footballers mate.

Zali in the midfield also contributed to one of my lowest nights as a Hearts fan in the 1-0 loss in CIS to Hibs last season

Toxteth O'Grady

I think I remember a game where the Hobos played Joe Tortolano:eek: at left back and JC ripped him to bits:)

Archived