Glenn Hoddle

Walter Kidd

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
Can't believe no one has mentioned him. I reckon he would be a great shout.

He was a suggestion on the BBC rumours site last week, quoting from an article in the previous Sunday's Times Online.

Apart from his faith healing tendencies, his ill-considered comments about the disabled and his relatively poor record in management, what do you consider he'd bring to Tynie? David Icke as goalkeeping coach, perhaps?

He'd fit in well with pyjama man and Rima.

David Icke would be alright. We would have Hod the God and the Son of God. Maybe they could make the bovril in to Buckfast??

Carl Fredrickson

Ive mentioned him a couple of times. He gets teams playing good football, gets the best out of players and doesnt take crap from players either.

This could be a great opportunity for him to get back into the game as he has a lot to prove.

He was a suggestion on the BBC rumours site last week, quoting from an article in the previous Sunday's Times Online.

Apart from his faith healing tendencies, his ill-considered comments about the disabled and his relatively poor record in management, what do you consider he'd bring to Tynie? David Icke as goalkeeping coach, perhaps?

According the Glen, disabled people were sinners in a past life.

Yet I still say his greatest gaffe was going on Top of the Pops with Chris Waddle.

At least Chris looked like he knew it was abysmal.

Whereas Glen strutted his hips like he actually believed it was a good song.

Buffalo Bill

He's a religous nutter.

I'd rather not have him but it would be better than Blobby, Peter Grant, Tommy Burns or Craig Brown.

Hoddle : What on earth would his motivation be to come here in the first place, and then, once here, where is he going to find the passion it would take to drive Hearts to a challenging position.

Youve got to be a gritty, blood and snot WINNER, to get anywhere in this league and youve got to have passion and a will to get steamed right in about the OF to succeed.

Does anyone think Glenn Hoddle has got blood and snot qualities ?

Does anyone think he'd come to Hearts.

Does anyone think he'd last more than 5 minutes before he got his baws kicked right back to Lhandin mate !!!

No ?

Thats that then isnt it ?

Captain Canada

Hoddle would be a good high profile manager - raise our profile worldwide and make it easier to attract new players. More professionals have probably heard of him than Billy Davies

Sydney from Sydney
According the Glen, disabled people were sinners in a past life.

Did he say what was in store for Rix next time around ?:fing10:

he was mentioned in a previous post, i remember posting the video for diamond lights!!

wouldn't touch him with a hobos toe though

Hoddle : What on earth would his motivation be to come here in the first place, and then, once here, where is he going to find the passion it would take to drive Hearts to a challenging position.

Youve got to be a gritty, blood and snot WINNER, to get anywhere in this league and youve got to have passion and a will to get steamed right in about the OF to succeed.

Does anyone think Glenn Hoddle has got blood and snot qualities ?

Does anyone think he'd come to Hearts.

Does anyone think he'd last more than 5 minutes before he got his baws kicked right back to Lhandin mate !!!

No ?

Thats that then isnt it ?

I wouldn't class George Burley as a blood and snotters manager and he did quite well.

siegementality
According the Glen' date=' disabled people were sinners in a past life.

Did he say what was in store for Rix next time around ?:fing10:[/quote']

Aye he had to come back and be the Hearts manager again!!!

Can't believe no one has mentioned him. I reckon he would be a great shout.

Doesn't he believe you sinned in a past life?

Baws... someones beat me to it.

Archived