Odds on Hearts finishing with 10 men.

Jamie_the_Jambo

Jamie_the_Jambo

Tomorrow will see the every Lithuanian Hearts player intentionally and deliberately chopped down in around the penalty area.

Every Rangers player will be safe in the knowledge that to do so will, by and large, result in a yellow card for Hearts.

Then again I could be wrong.

Tomorrow will see the every Lithuanian Hearts player intentionally and deliberately chopped down in around the penalty area.

Every Rangers player will be safe in the knowledge that to do so will, by and large, result in a yellow card for Hearts.

Then again I could be wrong.

Ahem... Misleading title methinks. Here was me thinking I would get odds on Hearts actually finishing with 10 men and the likes but no.... ;)

Dunno, I reckon due to at least a bit of coverage in the press with Hearts getting hard-done by we may not have this problem tomorrow.

maroonlegions
Dunno, I reckon due to at least a bit of coverage in the press with Hearts getting hard-done by we may not have this problem tomorrow.

could be, but since when did the SFA every listen to reason.:rolleyes:

alwaysthereinspirit

Why? It was in last weeks papers that we were being screwed and then happened again this week. No reason not to see three in a row especially against one of the pond $ cum pair. We will get nothing tomorrow due to the fact they honestly believe no final is complete without an OF team in it. Sad but true. We're run at all levels by a second rate association.

Archived