kenny Richey..Jambo

Meadows

Following the 'other' threads regarding Kenny Richey being a Jambo, i asked him today and he confirmed he was always a jambo prior to moving to USA. He was NEVER a hibby, and he IS going to the Derby to cheer on the JT's.

Not interested in the rights/wrongs of his life(on this thread) merely pointing out something that MAY be of interest to some:cool:

PS...jamBoo...he remembers you from the Westfield

Did you buy him a drink?? No hold on that's something that hasn't changed in the last 20 years...........................;):):)

Speedbump....were in one of your old workplaces..Shakespeare, surprisingly of all the good looking lassies behind the bar....None were asking for you;)

eddie fenwick
Did you buy him a drink?? No hold on that's something that hasn't changed in the last 20 years...........................;):):)

:):):)

Nucky Thompson

Aye, I bet he can remember giving me a hammering at pool:)

Speedbump....were in one of your old workplaces..Shakespeare, surprisingly of all the good looking lassies behind the bar....None were asking for you;)

I popped in there last friday, the staff seem to have gone downhill since I worked there.

Wow a celebrity for being a convicted killer

Brillant

MOD EDIT

I dont believe he was innocent and I think its a travesty how he is benefiting from his crimes

Nucky Thompson

Brillant

MOD EDIT

I dont believe he was innocent and I think its a travesty how he is benefiting from his crimes

Butt out pal:mad:You know feck all about the man.

Brillant

MOD EDIT

Hello Prancer.

Still going to the reserve games?

Not interested in the rights/wrongs of his life(on this thread) merely pointing out something that MAY be of interest to some:cool:

Banksyforengland.....Was that sentence not clear enough??????

I had heard rumours you were the poster formerly known as Prancer but I doubted it.

My doubts have gone.

The posts do have that fingerprint.

Brillant

MOD EDIT

So its terrible to hope someone does their knee in but its fine to hope someone drinks themselves to death?

righteo.

So its terrible to hope someone does their knee in but its fine to hope someone drinks themselves to death?

righteo.

:fing25:

What a chopper.

Hello Prancer.

Still going to the reserve games?

What a MOD EDIT that boy was. More of the same it seems if this is his new pseudonym.

Butt out pal:mad:You know feck all about the man.

I know he has been convicted of a crime and is now making money out of it.

Stand up guy by all accounts

:rolleyes:

I know he has been convicted of a crime and is now making money out of it.

Stand up guy by all accounts

:rolleyes:

I think most people are interested in the crime he wasn't convicted of.

Welcome back to Tynecastle Richey.

He like everyone else deserves another chance.

If i get the chance to see him Id wish him well.

Vlad_Knows_Best

Brillant

Wether you agree or not I thought this was the whole point of a forum.

To give your opinion about a certain topic or subject.

Kenny Richey is a convicted killer........Fact

And as that he should not be benefiting from his crimes.

Following the 'other' threads regarding Kenny Richey being a Jambo, i asked him today and he confirmed he was always a jambo prior to moving to USA. He was NEVER a hibby, and he IS going to the Derby to cheer on the JT's.

I was in 'his local' for the first time after the match on Saturday. Nice memorabilia I have to say. :)

the birmingham 6? were convicted killers.will they always be guilty?

They were pardoned so are innocent in the eyes of the law, Kenny Richey wasn't.

I've no idea if he is guilty or innocent.

Nucky Thompson
They were pardoned so are innocent in the eyes of the law, Kenny Richey wasn't.

I've no idea if he is guilty or innocent.

Kenny Richey is not a convicted killer, his conviction for murder was overturned, he plead no contest to lesser charges that were NOT murder or arson. I think anyone would have taken the plea bargain to get out after 21 years on death row:eek:

Manslaughter involves a death therefore admission to guilt of that makes him a convicted killer.

Whether you like it or not he is a convicted killer and guilty in the eyes of the law.

If it was a uk conviction he wouldn't be allowed to profit from it so I don't see why he should just because he commited his crime elsewere

He is a celebrity for being a convicted killer, our gutter press have sunk to new lows this time

He's a convicted killer - however, anyone who believes that he did it has to have their head examined.

Their is no doubt in my mind that he had nothing to do with it.

Brillant

MOD EDIT

crawl back into your hole prancer.

22 years for being nothing more than a drunk and a petty criminal.

give the guy a break ffs.

Everybody loves Baz
Manslaughter involves a death therefore admission to guilt of that makes him a convicted killer.

Whether you like it or not he is a convicted killer and guilty in the eyes of the law.

If it was a uk conviction he wouldn't be allowed to profit from it so I don't see why he should just because he commited his crime elsewere

He is a celebrity for being a convicted killer, our gutter press have sunk to new lows this time

Like the guy said earlier he wasn't discussing the rights or wrongs of it on this thread,

but it's not like you to hi-jack a thread an take on the moral high ground.

Ya pwick

the laws perfect and never makes mistakes right enough.....

My issue isnt with him being released, hes served his time and has been freed.

My issue is that he is a) profiting from his crime and B) being turned into some cort of celebrity and c) seems determined to be a dredge on society - i.e getting ****ed when he knows its damaging to his health

If he'd came back, settled back into life and worked Id have no issue, but he seems to being made a celebrity of .

Furthermore whether he is a hearts fan, I dont care, hes welcome to attend games as long as he doesnt turn it into some sort of event for the media and secondly he doesnt try and use his support of us and his crimes to try and profit

My issue is that he is a) profiting from his crime and B) being turned into some cort of celebrity and c) seems determined to be a dredge on society - i.e getting ****ed when he knows its damaging to his health

If he'd came back, settled back into life and worked Id have no issue, but he seems to being made a celebrity of .

Furthermore whether he is a hearts fan, I dont care, hes welcome to attend games as long as he doesnt turn it into some sort of event for the media and secondly he doesnt try and use his support of us and his crimes to try and profit

What a prize pillock

So this moral compass of yours.................is it heavy??

PontiusPilate

I remember him doing an interview where he said he was a Rangers fan this was during the Souness era, I would willing have flicked the switch on him then.

He was convicted of attempted involuntary manslaughter, and an unrelated charge of house-breaking.

Whether you like it or not, that does not make him a convicted killer.

Is it true he's doing the half time draw?

Taking penalties into Teenie and Tynie at half time I heard.

:527:

He was convicted of attempted involuntary manslaughter, and an unrelated charge of house-breaking.

Whether you like it or not, that does not make him a convicted killer.

Manslaughter needs someone to die

He admitted a crime were someone was killed

i.e hes a convicted killer :rolleyes:

Ah, but "attempted" means the crime was not actually completed.

i.e. he did not kill anyone :rolleyes:

He never admitted it.

He made 'no declaration'. Which means he never contested it in court.

So Prancer, if you had been on Death Row for 20 odd years and you were offered the chance to go home as long as you kept your mouth shout when asked whether you did it. Would you take that chance?

Kenny Ritchie has served his time ffs,let him carry on with his life.

I think it's terrible that papers like the EN are reporting on his every step.

Goldstone Wonder
He never admitted it.

He made 'no declaration'. Which means he never contested it in court.

Correct. It was reported as being a plea of "no contest". That is NOT a plea of guilty. It's an American legal concept alien to Scots (and Engish) law. I wondered what happened to Prancer. Not like him to get his facts wrong.

Archived