Ticket Office

IMAJAMBO

Sorry if this has been said!!! but B....y Livid!!!!!

Just been in to office to change my G2 tickets for tomorrow (must say because I phoned them NOT the other way round)

The girl brings the tickets and tells me ithey are in the 2nd row!!!!! to which politely tell her no way as have been there and had the T shirt

Then am told that is all they have !!!!! stuck to my guns and told them not accepting so came back with rowC so we went throught it all again

Once she realised I was not taking them she magically found me tickets in row x which I duly accepted !! did not have heart to ask where they all of a sudden came from!

They say the police decided it would be too dear to police this area due to tickets sold, but have to question whether they were possibly not meant to sell this section till all rest sold??? who has ever heard of this happening before??????????????????????????????????

Just been in to office to change my G2 tickets for tomorrow (must say because I phoned them NOT the other way round)

The girl brings the tickets and tells me ithey are in the 2nd row!!!!! to which politely tell her no way as have been there and had the T shirt

Then am told that is all they have !!!!! stuck to my guns and told them not accepting so came back with rowC so we went throught it all again

Once she realised I was not taking them she magically found me tickets in row x which I duly accepted !! did not have heart to ask where they all of a sudden came from!

They say the police decided it would be too dear to police this area due to tickets sold, but have to question whether they were possibly not meant to sell this section till all rest sold??? who has ever heard of this happening before??????????????????????????????????

Good for you. The 2nd row at Hampden is underground!

Guest JamboRobbo

It's the same bs that has come out of the ticket office for years.

Constantly lie to Hearts supporters, in order to cover their own backs as best they can.

Well done sticking to your guns.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Would imagine they'll be enough empty seast further back to move once the games kicked off.

Good for you. The 2nd row at Hampden is underground!

Thats not fair, you get a great view of the crossbar, and occasionally some players heads.

What a farce this is, when I went in to buy my ticket on Monday the (very attractive) girl was saying they only had tickets left in G2. Managed to get mine for the South Stand eventually.

Archived