Frail Wins Appeal

Cigaro

He should go and buy a lottery ticket as well. Im super shocked. Never thought for a moment that the Glasgow FA would reach a decision like that...

Guest JamboRobbo

is this perhaps a bit of a break for us finally, on the back of us improving our discipline, and people noticing we're a bit hard done by and this being mentioned in the media, as opposed to us being indisciplined and people seeing us as a bunch of indisciplined moaners/divers.

perhaps feeling as wee bit quilty about the miko inccident? ;)

More like they know they are having to let strachan off his 4 match ban too.

Du-vet realise what they've done ?

I'm here all week.

GC

maybe that wee scrote collum realised he was wrong to award the penalty v killie (neilson was pushed) that lead to him being sent to the stand, and admitted his mistake.

:eek:

nah, didn't think so either :rolleyes:

Must be a mistake. Unless the GFA are trying to butter us up before awarding four pens against us and dishing out 3 red cards against us tomorrow night.... probably.

More like they know they are having to let strachan off his 4 match ban too.

Strachan has lost his appeal. Almost as shocking as Frail winning his!

My god what is happening today?! :eek:

I know, what next? SFA admit refs' agenda against Hearts and rescind all cards mistakenly issued for "simulation".

OK, I've taken that too far...

is this perhaps a bit of a break for us finally, on the back of us improving our discipline, and people noticing we're a bit hard done by and this being mentioned in the media, as opposed to us being indisciplined and people seeing us as a bunch of indisciplined moaners/divers.

don't be silly this is just a fop to Hearts so that the GFA can point to this as an example that it isn't biased in any way (like letting only Gordon Strachan off for example)....also Frail can thank his lucky stars that his name doesn't end in ...ius

no strachan on the touchline against us then. there must be a few temps working at the GFA today or something

Sergio Garcia
Strachan has lost his appeal. Almost as shocking as Frail winning his!

where did you see strachan losing his appeal?

This is truly a historic day.

Even Shaggy, on the radio this morning, seemed to have accepted the inevitable.

I take back all I've ever said and thought about the GFA....:P

Bet you a pound to a pinch of sh*t this will be presented as clear :sad: evidence that there is not and never has been any bias or hidden agenda :confused:

Bet you a pound to a pinch of sh*t this will be presented as clear :sad: evidence that there is not and never has been any bias or hidden agenda :confused:

:):rolleyes:

My god what is happening today?! :eek:

It's the end of the world I tell you!!!

Don't panic!!!

On second thoughts - do panic!!!

Possibly the powers that be are more sympathetic thanks to our, widely praised, handling of the motherwell game after the loss of Pillow Donnel

Archived