Tomorrow's Ref ....................

Susie-Jambo-66

The Old Tolbooth

The well known hun Mike Mcurry, looks like the GFA have played it safe with this one, after all Rangers aint won a trophy for over 2 years.

The well known hun Mike Mcurry, looks like the GFA have played it safe with this one, after all Rangers aint won a trophy for over 2 years.

Mike McCurry was indeed a Rangers man in his youth. However, he has been known to overcompensate for this in the past. We just want a fair crack wi refs after what has happened recently.

If it's true (and for the record I don't believe it) that things "even themselves out" we're due a couple of dodgy decisions. Unfortunately the dregs of the SPL (St Mirren, Falkirk, Killie (well, Billy Brown) and now Aberdeen) have flung mud at Hearts re diving and a lot of it is sticking.

Dont think its as bad as it could have been.

Still a chance of winning with McCurry as he doesnt cheat (well not as blatantly anyway) as:

Thomson, Brines, McDonald - HOBO and as we have seen Collum.

Would have preferred: Clark (well known Smellic fan) or Dougal though.

Dougie McDonald is by far the worst ref we could have got as we are all aware he is a hobo - FACT.

Underpants is the worst ref in scotland if you're a hearts fan. He's the best ref in scotland, ireland and italy if you're a smeltic fan.

chester copperpot
All refs are gash

Not true Doug,

When I played for Napier Uni 1st XI, we always had the same wee ref called Brian, who used to give us absolutely everything.

A great wee ref.

Was anybody here AT the last CIS game against Rangers at Hampden? McCurry was rank rotten that night and I don't expect him to be any better tomorrow.

Was anybody here AT the last CIS game against Rangers at Hampden? McCurry was rank rotten that night and I don't expect him to be any better tomorrow.

I've never seen him have a good game in Glasgow when he's officiating in games where Rangers are involved. Whilst not as bad as either Kenny Clark , Brines or Charlie Richmond - he will no doubt ensure that Rangers get more than their fair share of everyhting tomorrow night.

lets hope burke takes a rediculous dive live on TV....goes unpunished wins a penalty which banks saves... adds weight to the ongoing galvinisation of the Hearts team who then go on and hump these murra foorkas.... not outwith the bounds of possibility.

Archived