Ninja Warrior

mac

I'm hooked!

Anyone else get this on TV, apart from Japan Jambo? (Ninja Lynn):ninja:

Yeah it's quality.You get two shows back to back here on Bravo or it might be Challenge Tv.

the voice from above
The older guy aged about 42(the fisherman)has done it twice now i think.

'My man Nagano!' - he's been through to the final stage a few times, I've seen him take it down once (he missed out another time by about half a sec).

The first boy to complete it had it much easier as they keep making it tougher. Does anyone know if it's still going as I just recently discovered that takeshi's only ran for a few years in the late eighties... did anyone ever win?

oh and Stuart Hall (the commentator - i think that's his name) is a dick!

'My man Nagano!' - he's been through to the final stage a few times, I've seen him take it down once (he missed out another time by about half a sec).

The first boy to complete it had it much easier as they keep making it tougher. Does anyone know if it's still going as I just recently discovered that takeshi's only ran for a few years in the late eighties... did anyone ever win?

Was the first time he done it when he was up against the young Olympic athlete(both reached the final stage)and the young guy could not get up the rope in time and Nagano breezed up it.

the voice from above
Was the first time he done it when he was up against the young Olympic athlete(both reached the final stage)and the young guy could not get up the rope in time and Nagano breezed up it.

that's the one...

Tashiki's castle was won once, to my knowledge, bud.

Oh and it's normally Craig Charles who commentates.

the voice from above
Tashiki's castle was won once, to my knowledge, bud.

Oh and it's normally Craig Charles who commentates.

aye Craig Charles is the guy on Takeshis. I think Stuart Hall is the guy on NW.

aye Craig Charles is the guy on Takeshis. I think Stuart Hall is the guy on NW.

Sorry bud, never seen NW, but you got me interested now.

Archived