Selling phones on ebay

quitongo

Have tried to sell an unwanted upgrade phone on ebay a few times now, but folk keep bidding rediculous amounts like ?3000 and then tell ebay that someone hacked their account, meaning that i have to relist it and lose my listing fee. Just don't get why people do this, there is nothing in it for them??

Have tried to sell an unwanted upgrade phone on ebay a few times now, but folk keep bidding rediculous amounts like ?3000 and then tell ebay that someone hacked their account, meaning that i have to relist it and lose my listing fee. Just don't get why people do this, there is nothing in it for them??

You can remove bids you don't like the look of...

tryed to sell a phone a few weeks before christmas on Ebay to raise much needed funds, it went foor ?9999 , i was quite happy with that price, got in touch with ebay they said that an account in america was hacked by someone in africa. please relist your phone!!!!

a couple of days latter got an email from some punter in africa saying he put the "." in the wrong place but he was happy to pay ?200 for it if i emailed him my account details and faxed him a copy of the bill of sending.

sent the email to ebay and they said ignore it, i said "no s**t sherlock", eventually flogged the phone for ?180.

just make sure when you list it to say Uk bidders only.

Sexton Hardcastle

ive sold my last 3 contract phones on ebay, gota good 80 notes for each. been in good nick as well so good buy. havent had any problems. But as people say, only sell to uk possibly and have a buy it now so people cant bid silly amounts. that way you shouldnt loose out.

Also, if you state only people with PayPal accounts and those with no negative feedback or unpaid strikes, you'll get a much better quality of bidder!

Chill out and have a slice.:pizza:

Archived