Sheep V Arabs off!!!!

Walter Bishop

markletissier

god damn, hope aberdeen win the rescheduled game. means we can torment them once again in the final.

markletissier

The match, which was set for Tynecastle has now been rescheduled for Tuesday 5 February with a 7.45pm kick-off

Dunk-Section G

Is it just me or has there been an unusually high amount of postponed games this season?

The O'Donnell incident obviously added some games - but not ours!

The match, which was set for Tynecastle has now been rescheduled for Tuesday 5 February with a 7.45pm kick-off

Poor show on our part.

Sergio Garcia
Poor show on our part.

why? Nowt you can do if it ****es down constantly, look at the pictures mate what were we supposed to do!

Poor show on our part.

Eh????? You can't blame Vlad for allowing it to rain solidly for days. Not everything is his fault, you know!

Sergio Garcia
Eh????? You can't blame Vlad for allowing it to rain solidly for days. Not everything is his fault, you know!

Didnt you know its always Vlads fault ................

Miller Jambo 60
Poor show on our part.

Fix the pitch then mate since you are brilliant not thats its been wet.

GET A LIFE

chester copperpot
Hope ours gets called off then i should be the re-arranged game.

If it is, it better be before I leave work at 2pm, as I've booked the time as holiday.

Fix the pitch then mate since you are brilliant not thats its been wet.

GET A LIFE

Not a qualified groundsperson maybe you are Doug. :rolleyes:

Hope ours gets called off then i should be the re-arranged game.

bollocks to that. I will not be happy If I come down from aberdeen and it is called off.

would mkae me laugh :)

I would spend the now free evening hunting you down and kicking you in the chuckies. :mad:

StAndrewsHMFC
I would spend the now free evening hunting you down and kicking you in the chuckies. :mad:

Just like any other night then...

i live in glasgow anyway so bring it on!!! :bootyshake:

The forecast is for more rain and potentailly snow according to the radio! Hope the game isn't cancelled that would be nightmare, imagine having to try to fit into the huns calendar of already jam packed rearranged games!

If our game is on and the pitch is crap, what are the bets the commentators say "that'll make the game more scrappy, which will suit hearts". tossers.

If our game is on and the pitch is crap, what are the bets the commentators say "that'll make the game more scrappy, which will suit hearts". tossers.

i'll b honest...if we win i wont care what they ersehole commentators say..i'll be too busy celebrating ;)

maroonlegions

or even "it will be hard to tell if miko is diving due to the state of the pitch".:P

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
Calderwood on the radio branding the groundsmen "lazy" and if that were his groundsmen he wouldn't be to happy

We should just have got the fat bassa to belly flop on the pitch and all the water would have splashed off it.

Although then you'd be left with a big crater ;)

Archived