Cesney and Driver to start?

Dunk-Section G

Dunk-Section G

Will these two come back into the midfield?

Personally I would like them to with Ruben and Jonsson in the middle.

Or perhaps leave Cesney out and put Jonsson on the right with Stewart in the middle.

Thoughts?

I would like to see Cesny start if he is going to make it. The guy can cut through teams when he tries his best. Played well in the few matches he has been involved in recently

I would like to see Cesny start if he is going to make it. The guy can cut through teams when he tries his best. Played well in the few matches he has been involved in recently

:dito:

The same with driver on his day. If wee drives and chesney start along with 2 up front we could have a real chance of beatin der hun :Hearts Man spotrun:

chester copperpot

Except Motherwell.

Guest JamboRobbo
Except Motherwell.

Agree. Although, as often seems to happen, he is playing well on the right, then he gets moved to the left to accomodate the lap dug, which I don't think helps chesney, or the team.

:dito:

The same with driver on his day. If wee drives and chesney start along with 2 up front we could have a real chance of beatin der hun :Hearts Man spotrun:

nup I'm afraid I go with 5 man MF with Audrey in the hole and only Driver starting on the left .....so reading R to L ....MF is Jonnson, Stewart, Audrey, Ruben and Driver with Velicka up front :Hearts Man spotrun:

Driver has been absolute rank the last month or so,i would however bring cesny back him and have a midfield of:

Cesny Jonnson Ruben Miko

Dean Winchester
Driver has been absolute rank the last month or so,i would however bring cesny back him and have a midfield of:

Cesny Jonnson Ruben Miko

Agreed, I thought Miko done well on Saturday

I'm undecided on this one. Do we go 442 or do we go 451? 451 is probably the more conservative option but that means Nade drops out IMO. Anyways in either formation I would play both Cesny and Driver.... probably plump for 451 and Nade can come on after an hour or so if need be.

Archived