NEW DM BOOTS

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Just got my new Doc Martins boots delivered quality 42 pounds will wear at the game wed.

Any of you guys wear docs i love them:)

WestcoastJambo
Just got my new Doc Martins boots delivered quality 42 pounds will wear at the game wed.

I have a couple of pairs from a few years ago, steel toe caps, padded ankle bit. They'll never let you down D.

P.S. I bet they smell great as well.

Cool.

used to have a pair at primary school, used to wear them when playing football - wasnt popular with the other students

blondejamtart

Actually, I know you're probably all going to **** yourselves laughing at this - but I used to have a pair too, in my punk heyday. They were just plain black ones though, although they did have bright red laces, but I quite fancy a pair of those flowery jobs....:whistling:

Have about 3 pairs,

That's the good thing about where I work DM's with steel toe-caps supplied

191911021.jpg

Great for going to gigs,

downside is getting stopped going through the metal detectors everytime at the Barras

Now that is strange.

I was just talking about them today. I used to get them all the time but felt that the pain of breaking them in was doing ma heid in. So I stopped buying them. But, for work, nothing else really compares.

Any advice on breaking them in? The chaffing is sare!

Archived