CLUM AND ZAL

Cliffundo

Both are available for selection for tomorow.

Please stevie do not even think about it. two clean sheets without them means more of the same please, remember it's all about consitency!!

if they are in the squad, please have them on the bench at the very most!

Surely these two will not get a start after our efforts in the last 2 games, a seat on the bench at the most.

I get the feeling that Elliot will be involved.

Would prefer Big Ben to come of the bench myself!

Nade and Velicka will surely be the main 2.

I get the feeling that Elliot will be involved.

Would prefer Big Ben to come of the bench myself!

Nade and Velicka will surely be the main 2.

It's well documented that Frail rates clum, but surely he must realise that the laddie just does not cut the mustard. It must be a front two of Nade and velicka.... Clum can keep the bench warm for hatrick hero Velicka comming off after 85 min to a standing ovation and rapturous applause.

Both are available for selection for tomorow.

Please stevie do not even think about it. two clean sheets without them means more of the same please, remember it's all about consitency!!

if they are in the squad, please have them on the bench at the very most!

Still not convinced that Stevie will be allowed to 'think about it'.

Clum and Zal back for tomorrow ?

One of them whacking the ball safely out of the danger area, the other involved in a veritable goalspree.

Yes, I know exactly what I'm saying there :laugh:

portobellojambo1
If I turn up and one or both of those players are playing, my stomach will turn.

Unfortunately I would not be at all surprised to see both of them in the starting line up, although neither actually deserves to be on Hearts books.

chester copperpot

If Zal and Elliot are playing, then I'm fairly confident that Vlad has a hand in team selection.

If Zal replaces Kari, or is in to shore up the midfield, I will go off my nut.

Dunk-Section G

There is no way Zal should be in the first XI. What has Karapidis done to merit being dropped? He has been a rock in our defence and should continue his partnership with Berra.

Nade has done well in the last two games and merits a start.

meridian jambo

The good thing is it is only 5 subs, if we start with 2 up front (if!!) then Elliot maybe on the bench, if only 1 up front then Nade on bench, no room for Elliot (I hope), think Zaliukas will be on the bench though.

We also have chesney and Driver back... so there should be no need to have Zal supporting the midfield as we have Stewart Eggy and Ruben aswell. Even Miko deserves a game before Zal and Clum....... if it was midfield role.

If Zal and Elliot are playing, then I'm fairly confident that Vlad has a hand in team selection.

Zal maybe - but if Calum Idiot is in it will all be Stevie's work!

Vlad likes to play Zali in midfield against the old firm

Tomorrow's team selection is an acid test as to whether or not we can believe that Vlad is keeping his mits off.

High profile game, on TV.....I am a little anxious personally

Cast your mind back to the 2-0 win at Darkheid. Wouldn't suprise me at all if they were to revert to exactly the formation and tactics for that night....

Remember how a tireless (...I'm serious...) Clum was praised to the heavens by Frailanov for running smellick ragged (ooh, me sides) leaving the way for Velicka to administer the coup de grace courtesy of Clums (ahem) magnificent shift ?

So tomorrow ... 4-5-1 it'll be ... with Clum putting in aforementioned tireless shift ... Frailanov hoping that we keep it goalless (lets face it, its guaranteed to be that way if Clum plays) till 20 minutes to go ... and only then will we gamble for a win. Would that surprise anyone ?

The Old Tolbooth

No way should either of those pair of clowns be anywhere near our first team and if Frail has managed to grow a pair of balls yet then they wont be.

Zal possibly for the bench. Clum should be nowhere near the team. He has had only one half-decent game since the Celtic game 2 years ago.

Cast your mind back to the 2-0 win at Darkheid. Wouldn't suprise me at all if they were to revert to exactly the formation and tactics for that night....

Remember how a tireless (...I'm serious...) Clum was praised to the heavens by Frailanov for running smellick ragged (ooh, me sides) leaving the way for Velicka to administer the coup de grace courtesy of Clums (ahem) magnificent shift ?

So tomorrow ... 4-5-1 it'll be ... with Clum putting in aforementioned tireless shift ... Frailanov hoping that we keep it goalless till 20 minutes to go ... and only then will we gamble for a win. Would that surprise anyone ?

Sounds very plausible. Also sounds very scary. I just think frail needs to be more realistic, Clum is not a very good footballer.

If we go 5-4-1 which I think we will.... we will get picked off, Hampden is a lot larger than tynie and rangers will find space on the flanks and robbie will be exposed with his lack of pace.

we need to fight fire with fire 4-4-2. Our squad can do them man for man! we just need to pick the right men in the right positions.

Velicka on his own will be a mistake, we need to keep their back four busy and nade upfront with velicka, will do that. Remember they are going to be playing with a new defensive partnership at right back....Andy driver could have a big impact if selected.

chester copperpot
Zal maybe - but if Calum Idiot is in it will all be Stevie's work!

Aye he does seem to rate Screech.

So tomorrow ... 4-5-1 it'll be ... with Clum putting in aforementioned tireless shift ... Frailanov hoping that we keep it goalless (lets face it, its guaranteed to be that way if Clum plays) till 20 minutes to go ... and only then will we gamble for a win. Would that surprise anyone ?

Your constant negativity sickens me! Frail says he picks the team, we have won 2 consecutive matches and now have one of the best strikers in the SPL (if you believe the folk creaming themselves because Beniuses won a header). How do you expect the team to win with all this negativity? The game hasn't even kicked off and you already have us beat.

Sounds very plausible. Also sounds very scary. I just think frail needs to be more realistic, Clum is not a very good footballer.

If we go 5-4-1 which I think we will.... we will get picked off, Hampden is a lot larger than tynie and rangers will find space on the flanks and robbie will be exposed with his lack of pace.

we need to fight fire with fire 4-4-2. Our squad can do them man for man! we just need to pick the right men in the right positions.

Velicka on his own will be a mistake, we need to keep their back four busy and nade upfront with velicka, will do that. Remember they are going to be playing with a new defensive partnership at right back....Andy driver could have a big impact if selected.

Have to agree. One up front for most of the game would see the ball coming right back at us for 60 or 70 minutes. We're then left with just trusting to luck, or their poor finishing, that they don't score. If they go ahead, then our now legendarily poor comebackability leaves us hoping to scramble at best a 90-minute draw and hope for the best beyond that.

Lets not put ourselves on the back foot FFS Shaggy ????

Archived