Calderwood

Spitonastranger

Spitonastranger

stated that they were unlucky on saturday:confused:i know it is only highlights but we had a least 10 chances on goal to their 2, :eek: The guy is trying the hobo ezcuses:o

cardboardcutout
stated that they were unlucky on saturday:confused:i know it is only highlights but we had a least 10 chances on goal to their 2, :eek: The guy is trying the hobo ezcuses:o

TERRIBLE SUNSTROKE

The guys pathetic. If it had been his player , he woul'nt have been lazy he would have been alert and on his toes like all good strikers waiting for a mistake. Away and top up your tan. jimmy.

Hope they have a mare at Tynie tonight , ****in cheatin ,whining can.ts .

I wonder how many seats will be damaged in the Wheatfield & Gorgie stands if they get beat tonight , they really hate us with a passion these manky mutton molesting b/stards , i hope they get pumped tonight.

scottish_chicP
Hope they have a mare at Tynie tonight , ****in cheatin ,whining can.ts .

I wonder how many seats will be damaged in the Wheatfield & Gorgie stands if they get beat tonight , they really hate us with a passion these manky mutton molesting b/stards , i hope they get pumped tonight.

First time I had heard mutton molesting was the guy sitting behind me on Sat. Found it quite amusing :o I realllly hate Aberdeen!!

Miller Jambo 60
First time I had heard mutton molesting was the guy sitting behind me on Sat. Found it quite amusing :o I realllly hate Aberdeen!!

Cmon Craig pump the sheep

I nearly hate Aberdeen as much as hate the hun because of that **** Calderwood

Even when we gubbed them 4-1 earlier this season I think he was bumping his gums that the score was not merited.

Worse loser against us than Mowbray and that's saying something

Miller Jambo 60
The guys pathetic. If it had been his player , he woul'nt have been lazy he would have been alert and on his toes like all good strikers waiting for a mistake. Away and top up your tan. jimmy.

FAT ugly weegie no trophies no fans just sheep and orange ma ha

Archived