Robson to Celtic

Heres Rixxy

1.25M deal expected to be completed by the deadline. Why do Scottish players continue to make the same mistakes over and over? Has he not watched what has happened to so many before him? Why not have a go in the Prem?!

the voice from above
1.25M deal expected to be completed by the deadline. Why do Scottish players continue to make the same mistakes over and over? Has he not watched what has happened to so many before him? Why not have a go in the Prem?!

eh... source?

?

Has there been any interest from premiership sides? Im not sure that there has been.

If not then the answer is simple - money.

Has there been any interest from premiership sides? Im not sure that there has been.

If not then the answer is simple - money.

Newcastle allegedly.

Thought Utd wanted ?2m for him?

Deek slips further down the left midfield pecking order then.

Anybody surprised at an OF team buying the captain of the third placed SPL team? Surely that's never happened before? ;)

chester copperpot

I think Robson's a cracking player, and will improve that horrible mob.

He offers more on the wide positions than both McGeady and Nakamura IMO, because he's more a left sided midfielder, rather than a winger, so will give Cellick better shape and scores a shedload of goals.

I will however hate him now he's joined the dark side.

29 year old and too scared to go to the big time... what a gimp.

Think Celtic and Champions league is bigger than Burnley or Notts Forest. Keep him in the frame for Scotland as well. No doubt treble his wages. Yeah - what a gimp:confused:

Whitley Jambo

Will not be appearing for the Arabs in the League Cup Final against the famous Jam Tarts then...............:Hearts Man spotrun:

Money!

Thousands of pounds a week for sitting in the stand in Glasgow is considered better than playing every week for the arabs.

What sad mercenary individuals some players are.

The O.F. love to plunder teams below them, as it weakens the opposition.

They then complain about having no competition in Scotland, and claim that they need to go to England to realise their potential.

The West of Scotland press then pay lipservice to " the need for some team to challenge the Old Firm".

When we looked like doing it they got their knickers in a right twist. Hence the witch-hunt against Romanov, (who has many faults, but is not the money laundering criminal they tried to label him)

Strayed off the point a bit there, but rant over.

Think Celtic and Champions league is bigger than Burnley or Notts Forest. Keep him in the frame for Scotland as well. No doubt treble his wages. Yeah - what a gimp:confused:

Man who moves to celtic = gimp

Sorry just the way of the world.

Maybe he didn't want to move to England? Why would you if you if a club in Scotland was going to quadruple your salary and you can train in better facilities/bigger stadium/ guaranteed european football. Hardly stupidity.

Be interesting to hear what people like Cheap Dung thinks about yet another bum warmer giving up a potential Scotland place. This 'patriot' should have a lot to say about the old firm buying first team players to sit on their benches. Say what you like, rearend had the potential to play for Scotland but Smeltic have ****ed that and there are plenty other examples.

IMO I dont think he is good enough for England, hence the reason no reasonably good side has made an offer. He saw the money and ran.

As the man said before me. Man who moves to Celtic = Gimp

Drylaw Hearts
I'll settle for holding on to Velicka, yes.

Is he a Lithuanian dud ?

I think the poster may be referring to players like :-

Kurkis

Lekevicius

Barasa

Zaliukas

Kanchelskis

Kizys

No.28

The Pillow

Audry

Miko

Bennyuseless

Don't you ?

Is he a Lithuanian dud ?

I think the poster may be referring to players like :-

Kurkis

Lekevicius

Barasa

Zaliukas

Kanchelskis

Kizys

No.28

The Pillow

Audry

Miko

Bennyuseless

Don't you ?

Nope. These guys are all decent players who have not had the right management

Zaliukas

Kanchelskis

Ivaskevicuis

Audry

Miko

Beniusis

It's folk that lump everyone together because of their Nationality I would get shot of in an instant

The Real Maroonblood

Zaliukas

Kanchelskis

Ivaskevicuis

Audry

Miko

Beniusis

It's folk that lump everyone together because of their Nationality I would get shot of in an instant

Disagree they are crap.

Of course it's all to do with opinions and many of them played because of their nationality not their ability.

Drylaw Hearts

Zaliukas

Kanchelskis

Ivaskevicuis

Audry

Miko

Beniusis

I want to laugh.

No.28 is just awful.

Bennyuseless is, well, Bennyuseless.

Zal, Kancelskis, Audry and Miko have shown flashes but not enough to be considered for a regular place in the team/squad.

BTW, how did you ever come to the conclusion that Benny is a decent player ?

I want to laugh.

No.28 is just awful.

Bennyuseless is, well, Bennyuseless.

Zal, Kancelskis, Audry and Miko have shown flashes but not enough to be considered for a regular place in the team/squad.

BTW, how did you ever come to the conclusion that Benny is a decent player ?

I'm sure you wrote off Velicka in the same way

Toxic

Anything over ?800k is a waste of money. He's 29 and has only had 2 good seasons tops. Who ever signs him will be lucky to get a season and a half out of him.

Personally, I hope he goes to Sellick. Waste their money and weaken Utd. Can't lose.

Archived