How will the ref screw us at Hampden?

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

Its safe to say he will, we will get bu**er all against the hun.

My guess, whoever appears to be our most potent threat to Rangers will be wrongly booked early on, then he's walking on eggshells for the rest of the game.

your guess?

I think the turning point in an even game will be when a hearts player is fouled in the Rangers penalty area, the ref waves play on rangers go up the other end and somehow get a dubious free kick on the edge of our box which charlie adam takes, and with a wicked deflection hits the back of our net.

My money's on a penalty for SFA's Golden Ned, Bazza. He'll back into Berra at a corner and will turn to shout at the ref who will apologise, ask him if a penalty would make it up to him and invite him round to his house for post match cocktails where he'll oil up his daughter for him.:rolleyes:

Come on now guys.

Keep our own house in order don't shoot ourselves in the foot and who knows the ref might just have a miserable night as HMFC run out comfortable winners. He'll lose his lodge status and have to buy his own drinks at his local.

:P

Nelly Terraces

It's a toughie. Not had a REALLY blatant offside for a while, so maybe a perfect one chalked off for us and a dodgy one for them given. Plus a sending off involving a 'cheating' foreigner as well, just to rub it in.

Thanks refs/GFA.

Libertonian_II

Rangers players will no doubt foul all Lithuanians without being penalised while the referee tells said Lithuanians to get up. Said rangers players will also be allowed to lift their hands to Hearts players without admonishment while the first Hearts player to do will no doubt be shown the red card by a referee who has just broken the world land speed record in his haste to punish such behaviour.

Or it might just be that all Lithuanians brought down in the opposition box are punishable by yellow while similar offences at the other end are punishable by red.

I'm not being paranoid am I?

Maybe with it getting mentioned a bit more now with the media, they might realise they,re getting caught out now , and that the spotlight will be on them and we might get a fair ref. Oh my god i think i'm going mad.

We'll get a decision in our favour which leads to a goal

All media types will wonder what our fuss is about.

We'll draw 1-1 it will go to pens...dunno after that

Or a Rangers player forearm smashes one of our players on the touchline right in front of the linesman, the ref waves play on and they run up the park against the run of play and score. Hey wait ....that's already happened (League Cup Final 1996)

I think the turning point in an even game will be when a hearts player is fouled in the Rangers penalty area, the ref waves play on rangers go up the other end and somehow get a dubious free kick on the edge of our box which charlie adam takes, and with a wicked deflection hits the back of our net.

Who is the ref anyway???

Wednesday, 30th January, 2008

Rangers v Heart of Midlothian

The National Stadium, Hampden Park, Glasgow

Kick-Off 7.45 p.m.

Michael McCurry, Martin Cryans, Neil Brand, Douglas McDonald

The ball will strike the arm of a Rangers player in the penalty box similar to the penalty Motherwell got last week but this time the refereee will wave play on.

A Rangers player will dive in the Hearts penalty area but instead of being booked Rangers will be awarded a penalty.

maroonlegions

Hearts 3-0 up with 5mins to go ,Rankgers get 3 dogy pens and 6mins of injury time is flashed up ,then they get a offside goal witch results in berra,Stewart and robbie red carded. ;)

One of three probably:

An early red card for Lithuanian diving, or Stewart losing the plot.

A late penalty from a seriously dubious incident.

"Ferguson swings in the corner ... THERE'S McCURRY!!!!"

Archived