Media Watch

Das Root

Howdy :D

I'm going live on a number of new sections on my fanzine in Feb, one of which is Media Watch to keep an eye on the most retarded of pundits such as our very own Alan Preston (legal disclaimer - not calling you a ****** Alan, perish the thought).

If anybody sees anything out there online, in text, tv chat, radio nonsense can you forward to the email address below......preferably with links to online, details of programme etc etc, so I can compile a nice big ol' database on what the best and brightest are jabbering on about. Hearts only of course :D

All content provided will get your name in virtual lights on the website :thumb:

Also, looking for Sunderland bods and Gordon fans to provide content on the first player section Gordon Watch, any thoughts on his latest play, rumours / info from the Sunderland forums and the usual.

More to follow, new Blog section with comments, full match reports and a whole bunch more over 2008 so if anybody wants to help with overall site content, email below too :thumb:

Cheerz folks

DR.

COUGH up your fiver.

:smartass:

Is the new payment gateway live yet?

Oh yeh and Das Root...

Been thinking of doing something satirical about hearts during my quiet times at work.... if I think of anything printable (electronically) I'll send it over to you.

Guest GhostHunter
Is the new payment gateway live yet?

Oh yeh and Das Root...

Been thinking of doing something satirical about hearts during my quiet times at work.... if I think of anything printable (electronically) I'll send it over to you.

Subs should be reopened tonight at some point.

There will be a thread announcing how etc along with details....

Subs should be reopened tonight at some point.

There will be a thread announcing how etc along with details....

Cool.

No probs KM, fire it over :thumb:

Oh, and thanks to "Dick Johnson" for his loverly hoboesque email, you can tell by the lack of grammar and spelling :D

PS - I think you'd have difficult closing the site down when you can only type with yer face :thumb:

Archived