Neil Warnock (nhc)

K1874M

Crystal Palace boss Neil Warnock:

"The officials were the worst team out there. Leicester almost committed manslaughter on Scowcroft and every throw-in was given the wrong way.

"But one run has come to an end and it's important we kick on and go again.

"They didn't deserve to win, it was a scrappy game with two good defences and the worst pitch I've seen this year."

I think he skirts round issues to much..... maybe not.

He would have lasted 2 seconds with the GFA.

Nelly Terraces

Aye, can you imagine him looking on at some of the decisions we've had this season. He might as well have set up a direct debit with the GFA to pay the fines.

Aye, can you imagine him looking on at some of the decisions we've had this season. He might as well have set up a direct debit with the GFA to pay the fines.

He would have made alot more people stand up and take notice.That's whats wrong here too many people scared to upset the apple cart.In my opinion bad decisions should be allowed to challenged without fear of reprimand.

Guest JamboRobbo

More importantly, has anyone seen his managerial record since he took over? Took a side that was struggling, and quickly turned them into a side that is doing well.

Exactly the sort of guy we could've done with at Hearts, and he said himself he was interested. i think we'll be lucky to attract someone as good to take up the reigns now.

More importantly, has anyone seen his managerial record since he took over? Took a side that was struggling, and quickly turned them into a side that is doing well.

Exactly the sort of guy we could've done with at Hearts, and he said himself he was interested. i think we'll be lucky to attract someone as good to take up the reigns now.

Like Shaggy :P

Guest JamboRobbo
Like Shaggy :P

eh, no to be honest. Just my opinion, but Shaggy ain't got it. Would love to be proved wrong. :P

IMO, Shaggy has a steep steep learning curve if he's gonna cut it at HMFC. He's done some good things, but has already made a lot of mistakes IMO. I think he could do with making those mistakes and learning the lessons somewhere other than HMFC. (e.g. a lower div team).

eh, no to be honest. Just my opinion, but Shaggy ain't got it. Would love to be proved wrong. :P

IMO, Shaggy has a steep steep learning curve if he's gonna cut it at HMFC. He's done some good things, but has already made a lot of mistakes IMO. I think he could do with making those mistakes and learning the lessons somewhere other than HMFC. (e.g. a lower div team).

I was joking.

Too think most people on here knocked his credintials said they did not want him as manager just the same as they did when McGhee's name was mentioned before he joined Motherwell.Said it before on here any half decent Championship manager would find it a breeze up here.

Neil Warnock is a screwball who can't take defeat. He sees what he wants to see and moans about it.

I watched the game and he conveniently forgot to mention the several assaults on Leicester players, a couple of which were in the box, especially one early doors.

He was right about one thing, both teams were scheidt and neither deserved to win. Leicester were slightly less scheidt than his mob.

He'd be far more trouble than he's worth for Hearts. If, as some suspect we are still suffering from Levein's argument with Hobo McDonald imagine how long the legacy from Warnock's outbursts would last???

Archived