Illegal War

Seats

dannyprecious
Is it?

I was a worker at East Craigs Safeway. A lot of my friends went to EC primary and lived at EC.

What you seem to forget most of all though is that EC is in Edinburgh.

That trumps anything and everything.:bootyshake:

It's not like I chose to leave Edinburgh, I was dragged kicking and screaming when I was only three!

How dare you call me a leftie, I'm a paleoconservative.

You are the one in your second or third post on Kickback who cut and paste a quote from Gorgeous George Galloway. So what are your true politics?

dannyprecious
You are the one in your second or third post on Kickback who cut and paste a quote from Gorgeous George Galloway. So what are your true politics?

I read his article in the daily record on kosovo and on that day, there was a discussion on kosovo. I thought I would throw that in because it made a lot of sense.

I regard him as a conviction politician with some good points, although I don't agree with everything he says.

Kingston Upon Thames is a townie shiiiit hole.

It's got the worst mix of buckled shoed scaffs and trust fund karma yahs - who don't know their erse from their elbow when it comes to politics.

"It's all Booooooooooshes fwaaaaaaaalt" *Insert 20 explanation marks*

Son, I'd wager you know sweet feck all about the politics and history of the the region - before you read a wee bit of Moveon.org and decided that as it was an alternative interpretation it must be true.

Kingston Upon Thames is a townie shiiiit hole.

It's got the worst mix of buckled shoed scaffs and trust fund karma yahs - who don't know their erse from their elbow when it comes to politics.

"It's all Booooooooooshes fwaaaaaaaalt" *Insert 20 explanation marks*

Son, I'd wager you know sweet feck all about the politics and history of the the region - before you read a wee bit of Moveon.org and decided that as it was an alternative interpretation it must be true.

Hehehe

You're a reactionary old bugger Msr de le Noir. ;)

Miller Jambo 60
I read his article in the daily record on kosovo and on that day, there was a discussion on kosovo. I thought I would throw that in because it made a lot of sense.

I regard him as a conviction politician with some good points, although I don't agree with everything he says.

You are so much a wee student mate grow up you wee plank and the brits rule.

Miller Jambo 60
Hehehe

You're a reactionary old bugger Msr de le Noir. ;)

Thanks Boris i dont need support for that prat we are real hearts fans that is a fud

How dare you call me a leftie, I'm a paleoconservative.

You should go on to youtube and see if ya can find an old TV series called "Citizen smith", good ol Wolfie Smith, remember him boys?...

If you read my other posts then you will realise that these problems have been around for 40/50 years at least.

At least 40/50 years? Try since the dawn of mankind. Off the top of my head there was the Romans, Mongolians, Greeks, British Empire, Spanish, Portuguese, in fact, just about every civilisation you can name.

It's human nature ffs.

The Americans (who the UK government sadly follow) are the biggest terrorists in the world and have been for decades and they don't just terrorize by invasion. They have ruined entire regions by trying to froce their way of thinking on others. American foreign policy is modern day imperialism by the back door.

It makes me laugh when I hear the American government's puppets talk about freeing nations and bringing democracy to those who 'need' it. When will people realize that democracy is a basically a myth, when will people realize that the American dream has become the WORLD'S nightmare that won't end until everyone wakes the **** up?!

http://www.country-data.com/cgi-bin/query/r-5713.html

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/US_ThirdWorld/US_Guat.html

Nobody going to comment then? Where is the justification for the last 4 decades of meddling?

Too many have been blinded by 9/11, how long can it be used to justify American foreign policy - just how much more can they get away with?

Invading Iran? Syria? Or will it take another 9/11 before they can get away with that?

Nobody going to comment then? Where is the justification for the last 4 decades of meddling?

Too many have been blinded by 9/11, how long can it be used to justify American foreign policy - just how much more can they get away with?

Invading Iran? Syria? Or will it take another 9/11 before they can get away with that?

You seem to forget that the US bailed the UK out of the mess in WW2, The US gave the British Intel and Sidewinders for the Falklands Campaign, why the Anti- US BS?

Why not go and look at your own house first before having a go at others, look at what the British done to India/Pakistan, Look at what the British done in Ireland. look at the British record in Africa, Or how about the Opium wars? the list is endless.

Are any of those still on going?

Had to laugh at your answer Robby. Britian has caused chaos throughout the world. The legacy of our great empire. We conquered, then drew nice straight lines as borders, then left them to it.

I am not defending USA policy here, but we are no angels.

We are not living in the past though. The U.S has just taken over from Britain. What we done yonkeys ago has nothing to do with it. The British empire done a lot of bad things, the Americans are doing similar things NOW but by the back door. They have their fingers in every ****ing pie going.

We are not living in the past though. The U.S has just taken over from Britain. What we done yonkeys ago has nothing to do with it. The British empire done a lot of bad things, the Americans are doing similar things NOW but by the back door. They have their fingers in every ****ing pie going.

erm... I think the millions upon millions of Africans still living in our country's ex colonies would beg to differ with you on that one. Some of the poorest countries are ex British colonies. coincidence? - I think not

erm... I think the millions upon millions of Africans still living in our country's ex colonies would beg to differ with you on that one. Some of the poorest countries are ex British colonies. coincidence? - I think not

Just look at Pakistan and India. They have been at each others throats since partition. Wasent Iraq drawn up under British rule also.

The Americans (who the UK government sadly follow) are the biggest terrorists in the world and have been for decades and they don't just terrorize by invasion. They have ruined entire regions by trying to froce their way of thinking on others. American foreign policy is modern day imperialism by the back door.

It makes me laugh when I hear the American government's puppets talk about freeing nations and bringing democracy to those who 'need' it. When will people realize that democracy is a basically a myth, when will people realize that the American dream has become the WORLD'S nightmare that won't end until everyone wakes the **** up?!

Whilst I agree with your sentiments-n-all, what is your definition of a 'democracy'? Correct me if I'm wrong, but democracy means the people are free to vote a parliamentary representative of their choice and allowed to speak out freely against the government without fear of punishment. It really doesn't amount to much else. America differs slightly as it's a Republic, not a democracy per se.

Becuase the people they are voting for are not really the ones running their country, maybe not so much the case here but it is in the states and a lot of other nations where the financial institutions call the shots. I just find it ludicrous that throughout reccent history the Americans and Brits have seen fit to topple governments because they are 'corrupt' or are classed as dictatorships when most Democratic governments are full of over privileged, corrupt liars who are not shy when it comes to lining their own back pockets and who know nothing about the lives of the people in their own ****ing countries never mind nations on the other side of the globe. If Britain and the yanks are so bothered about human rights and spreading democracy why have we not done anything about Zimbabwe? Because their is feck all to loot that county for, that's why. The US have been raping latin America for bloody decades and hardly anyone even knows or cares about it! It's Ok for them to stick their oar in there, theres plenty for them to gain out of it, but when there is a real ******* to take care of like Mugabe, meh, just let them get on with it.

For the record I know about the history of empire building through to WW2, my point is not about the legacy of that sad period of history, a lot has been learned from those mistakes and Britain and France are no longer the land hungry barbarians. What I am talking about is what is happening now largely fueled by the US and UK governments, to me it is just the same thing as building an empire. it is being done in a different manner, it's now being done slowly and invisibly but it amounts to the same thing. Strangulation of entire regions by stealth to make the rich richer.

Becuase the people they are voting for are not really the ones running their country, maybe not so much the case here but it is in the states and a lot of other nations where the financial institutions call the shots. I just find it ludicrous that throughout reccent history the Americans and Brits have seen fit to topple governments because they are 'corrupt' or are classed as dictatorships when most Democratic governments are full of over privileged, corrupt liars who are not shy when it comes to lining their own back pockets and who know nothing about the lives of the people in their own ****ing countries never mind nations on the other side of the globe. If Britain and the yanks are so bothered about human rights and spreading democracy why have we not done anything about Zimbabwe? Because their is feck all to loot that county for, that's why. The US have been raping latin America for bloody decades and hardly anyone even knows or cares about it! It's Ok for them to stick their oar in there, theres plenty for them to gain out of it, but when there is a real ******* to take care of like Mugabe, meh, just let them get on with it.

For the record I know about the history of empire building through to WW2, my point is not about the legacy of that sad period of history, a lot has been learned from those mistakes and Britain and France are no longer the land hungry barbarians. What I am talking about is what is happening now largely fueled by the US and UK governments, to me it is just the same thing as building an empire. it is being done in a different manner, it's now being done slowly and invisibly but it amounts to the same thing. Strangulation of entire regions by stealth to make the rich richer.

Dunno what your beef with the US is, If you are a young guy and whos been taking in by some Liberal Tree hugger thing then i can understand, apart from that I would suggest coming over here for a few weeks, decent hard working people who mean no harm to anyone other than to those who try to harm us.

There's no mass quantity of rich folks over here that I know, everyone is busy working trying to make ends meet.

Now that is highly offensive, I strongly suggest you remove those remarks.

Look pal, I got friends over in Iraq right now, I'm due to get my discharge papers from the Army reserve in 5-10 days, We are no Terrorists, mother ****er

Dunno what your beef with the US is, If you are a young guy and whos been taking in by some Liberal Tree hugger thing then i can understand, apart from that I would suggest coming over here for a few weeks, decent hard working people who mean no harm to anyone other than to those who try to harm us.

There's no mass quantity of rich folks over here that I know, everyone is busy working trying to make ends meet.

He's talking about the government, not the American people per se.

Archived