Hampden Pie Warning

DOZEY

Warning for tomorrow night.

Get something in your bellies before the game, and not from Hampden.

Anytime we're there, the floors around the catering areas are a see of pies with one bite out of them.

Absolute rotten, get yourselves a bag of chips before you leave town, or if you do feel hungry at Hampden, get a soup & a bag of crisps.

the pies are a nono.

The People's Chimp

Mr V's chippy in Battlefield is one of the only decent chippies in Glasgow. If that is any help.

Warning for tomorrow night.

Get something in your bellies before the game, and not from Hampden.

Anytime we're there, the floors around the catering areas are a see of pies with one bite out of them.

Absolute rotten, get yourselves a bag of chips before you leave town, or if you do feel hungry at Hampden, get a soup & a bag of crisps.

the pies are a nono.

Not to mention the endless queues, hopeless serving staff and way over the top prices !

Last time I was at Hampden for a Scotland game - the Ukraine game - the queue was quick, and the pie was fine. Every week in the main stand at Tynie it takes about 20 minutes to get served, and the pies are usually dried out and brick-like by then.

Commander Harris
Mr V's chippy in Battlefield is one of the only decent chippies in Glasgow. If that is any help.

do they do chippy sauce? :P

Sauce?

The People's Chimp
do they do chippy sauce? :P

The only chippy i know of to, allegedly, do a pale imitation of chippy sauce is luigi's in shawlands...

You can't even get a white pudding in glasgow.

It defo isnt worth getting a Hampden pie, they are totally gash. If your not carefull you might miss the 2nd half waiting in a queue the size of any at a Glasgow dole office.

That will be bad news for the girlies

The only chippy i know of to, allegedly, do a pale imitation of chippy sauce is luigi's in shawlands...

Marinis in Rutherglen do propper chippy sauce, and they do a mean fritter roll, if professional would that be a profritterroll?

Good portions too.

Sadly true about the white puds though I had white pudding in a full Irish breakfast in O'Neills in the Merchant City the other week, not the same though.

Oh Badger, why aren't you on my tv anymore

Oh Badger, has someone stolen you away to be their hore

Oh Badger, your the most beautiful thing in the world

Ma Badger, you realy should be my girl.

Oh oh oh oh, Ruth Badger, you are the world to me,

wohoooawoawo, Ruth Badger, since the first time you were on TV.

wowoooooo aaaaaaah babybabybaby

Mamamama babybaby Badger, I'm totaly totaly smitten.

oooooooooooh, your much nicer than Tarby or Britten.

(SPOKEN)Badger baby, come to the Dozey,

We can eat cakes and stuff naked under my duvet,

woah woah woah, Ruth Bader, I'm telling you baby its true.

My darling, it should only be me and you oooo ooo ooo

me and you.

Not to mention the endless queues, hopeless serving staff and way over the top prices !

The prices are cheaper in the Rangers end

yet another reason to hate that city...no sauce and no white pudding...i REALLY hate those stinknin, horrible, vermin. animals.:confused:

FTH

FTH(uns)

FTC

FTGFA

yet another reason to hate that city...no sauce and no white pudding...i REALLY hate those stinknin, horrible, vermin. animals.:confused:

But not Mrs Dozey, she's well nice and tasty.

Harry Kinnear

Went to the EUFA Cup Final Espanyol v Sevilla last year, god knows what the Spaniards thought of the in stadium catering, chips and pizza were honking, the standard was a disgrace to Scotland and made me think Tynie should apply for a Michelin star

Went to the EUFA Cup Final Espanyol v Sevilla last year, god knows what the Spaniards thought of the in stadium catering, chips and pizza were honking, the standard was a disgrace to Scotland and made me think Tynie should apply for a Michelin star

Dunfermline take their own caterers to Hampden, we should be allowed to too.

The food is just rotten.

The food is just rotten.

Can't we just take Dunfermline's aswell?

:P

Scotland v Italy in the last qualifier the pies were the best I've had in years - so good I had three - every one better than the last !!...............canny wait for tomorrow !!!!!!

The food is just rotten.

:):) JUST IMAGINE THE KIOSK ATTENDANT AT HAMPDEN (IN BEST MARY DOLL WIEDGIE ACCENT) WIT YE WAANTIN APIE ANWIT ELSE : ANSWER_ EH! SOME OF YOUR STOUTEST, QUILTED TOILET PAPER PLEASE :P:p

Archived