Scotsport

jambovambo

How come Erchie couldn't bring himself to say Boyd just missed a sitter of a header from under the bar and 6" out ?

dunno mate but you just reminded me this was on ta. completely forgot bout it and was watching 1 foot in the grave.

ta:Hearts Man spotrun:

Nelly Terraces
dunno mate but you just reminded me this was on ta. completely forgot bout it and was watching 1 foot in the grave.

ta:Hearts Man spotrun:

I'd rather have 2 feet in the grave than watch that STV pash.

was a sore one like.

falkirk were well and truly robbed.

have we been on yet???

no, we're last as usual

Typical Scrotesport. Aberdeen V Hearts was surely the game of the weekend 2 big teams but no we'd rather spend ages watching Smellic cheat there way to another victory and Rankers pump St Midden who are gabage.

It's all so they don't have too dwell too long on the miko incident! Would be a different story if he had dived.

markletissier

should have been a goal from nade's cutback there, we could have hammered this lot about 4 - 0 on saturday.

Was contact but miko definitly made the most of it

Our players "acrobatical" falling does themselves no favours

acrobatic. You don't need the 'al'. and it was a penalty. End of discussion.

aye, they all backed miko

and fair play to miko walking away from it and taking the card without any backchat

acrobatic. You don't need the 'al'. and it was a penalty. End of discussion.

I dont doubt that but mikos throwing his arms in the air as he falls makes it look artificial

Why cant our players just get fouled and fall

Instead they throw their arms and roll about

It does them no favours

Stone wall penalty, especially from the angle looking from behind the play. I dont think he made the most of it, the guy clipped him.

I dont know what some folk expect to happen when players get clipped...just land on their faces/shoulders?!

Nelly Terraces
JC was brilliant. " It was definately a booking.............for an Aberdeen player.

Quality.

JC is a legend. That was brilliant, the only bloke to stand up and speak the truth. :smartass:

The Real Maroonblood
Calderwood is one of the most unattractive human beings I have ever seen.

Sometimes i regret having a 37" telly.

Thats about the size of his belly.

Have to disagree, there was not much theatrical about Miko there. He would need to be mowed down to be in with half a shout and even then he would probably still get booked for feigning.

Nothing acrobatic about it.

It is only natural to throw your arms up and out when you are felled.

No histrionics from Miko on this occasion.

Nothing acrobatic about it.

It is only natural to throw your arms up and out when you are felled.

No histrionics from Miko on this occasion.

Natural to throw your arms up?

If I got fouled i put my arms down to soften the blow

But maybe thats just me

Nelly Terraces

Thought the defence was a caught a bit flat on too many occassions. Need to tighten up for Wed night, we won't get off so lightly against the trolls.

Natural to throw your arms up?

If I got fouled i put my arms down to soften the blow

But maybe thats just me

I think you know what I mean!

If the ref's have been warned to keep an eye on him, they should now be equally be warned otherwise.

They will end up looking stupid. They can only give free kicks / pens / cards if they SEE something. So they must be lying!

Sheriff Fatman
Not at all

How is throwing your arms up natural?

Most people raise their hands to near the level of their head to protect it when they land.

Not at all

it's a reflex, try falling over without raising your arms, betcha' cant!

Bending over when kicked in the hee haws is another reflex,

Blinking in the presence of a loud bang etc.

use your gumption man!

Not at all

Bottom line is there was no theatrics from Miko it was a penalty doesn't matter if his arms went up, down or sideways.

Not at all

I said up and out, meaning forward and above head height(to cushion your landing)as I think you know, but choose to be vituprative.

It posters like you who make me wonder if it is worthwhile trying to conduct a debate on this site.

Calderwood is one of the most unattractive human beings I have ever seen.

Sometimes i regret having a 37" telly.

Still look on the bright side a "life size" 72" one would have cost you way too much

If you want theatrics, just have a deek at the Falkirk boy. Donati certainly caught him but I think Miko himself would have been red faced at that 5.9 job.

No card mind you

Finally watched the replay on Hearts World, and there is no doubt it was a penalty. The guy went in with his left leg, put it across the Hearts players legs, and gave him an extra dunt with his body. I suppose it is not a penalty though if you have a history and put your arms up. As stated by many the exaggerated reaction by the Aberdeen players was simulation of disgust at its highest

Dr Ian Malcolm

Nade was lazy - imagine burying it in the onion bag instead of tracking back, calls himself a striker? Aberdeen have proper strikers - hardest workers in the league, all those chances they miss, all those goals disallowed, what a team.

0-1 ya tool.

I dont doubt that but mikos throwing his arms in the air as he falls makes it look artificial

Why cant our players just get fouled and fall

Instead they throw their arms and roll about

It does them no favours

WEAPON.:mad:

Not at all

Because it is natural.

If you run at speed and I trip you up your reflexes automatically try to find a way to break the fall hence the reasons your arms move.

Unless you are trained professionally on how to fall eg Stuntman, Skier, Judo person then your arms will go out.

Spitonastranger

you are a plum of the highest order:bootyshake:compare it to what other teams get away with, thats the discussion:eek:

I'm siding with Banksy/Prancer here, when I fall my arms go nowehre ear me head. Certianly not abover it. I want to use my arms to land on them my hands to grab the gorund not smack my face when I fall. If you are moving forwards and get tripepd your reaction is to put you arms out infront of your face pointing towards the ground.

I was quite taken aback that they all admitted that it was a penalty and Miko was hard done by, and 'they' were Walker, Stott and Spiers, three of the biggest bell ends in the World.

Not only that but they also agreed that Falkirk were denied 3 stone wall penalties against Celtic and that Celtic 'goal' was offside. Like I have always said when you are playing against the OF it's 11 v 14.

Archived