Big Brother

yvonnejambo

YES John wins :rock2::rock2:

Only caught bits of this prog, was it any good? think i only seen a bit when Chris Moyles and jimmy carr were on it.

When was the final?

Final was tonight. Its been pretty good. Im not normally into BB much but I work with John so its been bit bizarre having someone you know in the house. Hes done so well and my son just laughed at me as it brought a tear to my eye when he won.

Final was tonight. Its been pretty good. Im not normally into BB much but I work with John so its been bit bizarre having someone you know in the house. Hes done so well and my son just laughed at me as it brought a tear to my eye when he won.

aww, seen him in the 1st show as well,now that i think of it, when they had him acting like a right plum around his new housemates.

what was the winning prize?

I remember looking up to John when i was in first year... he being in forth yr and i can remember him standing talking to Chriton who now works for LEAPS or something... but anyways i remember thinking your a bit of a big bassdad are your no {i was tiny in first year}

great guy :D well done John you deserved it! :D

He done loads for the school he dressed up as santa at the school concerts... done anything for a laugh.

Lady Jambo

Yeah and raising the profile of young Scottish people :)

Is John the Big fat boy with Ginger Hair??

Seen pictures in the paper of him (If it's him!)... :)

Caught my daughter trying to watch this Cr@p one night...Not Happy!! :eek:

All Celebrity chasing [filter edit] from BB should be rounded up, TOLD They're Not famous, Not wanted at Opening night film reveiws, Then punted into the real world and told to get on with it!!

Jade Goodie....Arggggg....I Really HATE that Fat COW!!

dannyprecious
Is John the Big fat boy with Ginger Hair??

Seen pictures in the paper of him (If it's him!)... :)

Caught my daughter trying to watch this Cr@p one night...Not Happy!! :eek:

All Celebrity chasing [filter edit] from BB should be rounded up, TOLD They're Not famous, Not wanted at Opening night film reveiws, Then punted into the real world and told to get on with it!!

Jade Goodie....Arggggg....I Really HATE that Fat COW!!

Bravo, m8

I am really sick of BB "stars"!

especially the twins who look awful without makeup and posh spice wannabe slag chanelle.

Nelly Terraces

Bloke look like a disgusting fat lazy slob. No wonder he enjoyed it in there. Geezer also looks like a total useless monger. Suppose we'll have to put up with his 15 minutes of stardom before he returns to anonymity. Beggars belief that people watch this utter garbage.

Archived