Fans on Soccer AM

stephs

Hey guys, not sure if I should be posting this on here, but just an idea anyway! Was thinking about getting some people together to be the fans on Soccer AM, but with a slight twist, it's always guys, but thought it would be good to get a group of girls? I know most guys probably won't think it's a good idea, but thought it would be somthing different and some good publicity for the club.

Any girls be up for it??

Im pretty sure this idea got a few interested before, but think the waiting list to go on was very long.

honesttoonjambo

Hi not sure if that's still possible. I was one of the group of jambos on Soccer AM 5-6 years ago and they didn't allow girls on the show then. The reason being was that it was sponsored by Yorkie, and Yorkies motto is ' Its not for Girls'! Good luck!!:Hearts Man spotrun:

Hi not sure if that's still possible. I was one of the group of jambos on Soccer AM 5-6 years ago and they didn't allow girls on the show then. The reason being was that it was sponsored by Yorkie, and Yorkies motto is ' Its not for Girls'! Good luck!!:Hearts Man spotrun:

So the only girls they have on are the soccerettes (sp?) cos they'll happily say nothing of note and wander around half naked?

Pfft. How modern and forward-thinking.

Guest S.U.S.S.
So the only girls they have on are the soccerettes (sp?) cos they'll happily say nothing of note and wander around half naked?

Thinkn there is a cookery programme on bbc 2 at the same time.;)

red, just remember you're better looking than most of them, have a great figure and whats more, actually have a brain in yer noggin ;)

Some traditions are best left intact redm.......:smartass:

Hey guys, not sure if I should be posting this on here, but just an idea anyway! Was thinking about getting some people together to be the fans on Soccer AM, but with a slight twist, it's always guys, but thought it would be good to get a group of girls? I know most guys probably won't think it's a good idea, but thought it would be somthing different and some good publicity for the club.

Any girls be up for it??

I would be up for it big time!! :D :D :D

Guest S.U.S.S.
We need to see photos first surely? Reputation of the club on the line here... :Hearts Man spotrun:

Great point Gaz, i suggest we form a selection board and allow them to submit pics.

my pic is there for all to see, and red looks like the female doc on eastenders that went mental and was gonna rip that girls baby out her womb

only red is a little less sane:p

edited to add, that unlike most of the soccerettes, i can confirm that both red & i have real boobs, and they ain't too shabby either

my pic is there for all to see, and red looks like the female doc on eastenders that went mental and was gonna rip that girls baby out her womb

only red is a little less sane:p

shes mental more like ;)

So, Bev and Red, up for it?? Is it 10 you need? I know me and my sister would do it! I know they hardly ever have any SPL fans on, but it's worth a bash and is a bit different! As far as I'm aware it's not sponsired by Yorkie anymore, so can't see why not?!

Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

The fact they let Helen speak so much is slightly outdated.

Drylaw Hearts

If the 'girls' do get on, can I put put forward a Male to do the Soccer Am Catwalk bit ?

Keith Hilson maybe ?

If the 'girls' do get on, can I put put forward a Male to do the Soccer Am Catwalk bit ?

Keith Hilson maybe ?

Good idea to get a guy to do the catwalk, not sure if they'll go that far though?!

Was thinking about getting some people together to be the fans on Soccer AM

My understanding was that as they don't cover Scottish club football any more, you won't get on.

My understanding was that as they don't cover Scottish club football any more, you won't get on.

Were Dunfermline fans not on quite recently?

Soccer AM have restrictions on which fans they let on! Basically they do not let females on as fans! Hearts have had fans on before and were told no females!

Guest S.U.S.S.
Soccer AM have restrictions on which fans they let on! Basically they do not let females on as fans! Hearts have had fans on before and were told no females!

Perhaps this should be extended to the stadiums as well!;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Cheeky bugger!

Dont get me wrong, im all for them being allowed to serve food etc and pull pints, just perhaps a view of the pitch ban.;)

I jest of course, many a game is made better due to the hotties in section G.

Beats watching Elliot!

Agree that you might be up against it given that Scottish football is now seen as the domain of Setanta. Anyone know when the last time fans from a Scottish club were on?

You could be in a shout on the weekend of some Scottish cup fixtures.......but then our fans probaly wouldn't be of much interest for the rest of this season sadly!

Getting off the subject of the cheating **** for a min, back to this! I e-mailed Soccer AM and they said they would definitely allow a group of girls on, I've just to give more details! Now, is anyone definitely interested? We need 8, me and my sister would do it, so is there another 6 girls up for it? It would be a laugh if nothing else!

Archived