bbc 1 now Panorama

tedp6873

I agree legalisatiuon is prob the only way.

Felt sorry for the farmers, seemed the government were more than happy targeting them than the organised gangs.

Cocaine don't make me laugh the **** you get here is just jumped up speed that the masses lap up for ?40 a gram.

Cocaine don't make me laugh the **** you get here is just jumped up speed that the masses lap up for ?40 a gram.

Seems like you need new contacts lol.

Kidding.

The markets been flooded with shight for years, demand rises quality drops.

Seems like you need new contacts lol.

Kidding.

The markets been flooded with shight for years, demand rises quality drops.

Don't do drugs at all anymore.But have done the lot bar smack and crack.Can't really say i miss them apart from the crazy days when E was good.Hate when you go into boozers now and you can hardly move in toilets for folk hanging round cubicle doors waiting on there toot.I was at a funeral a few months back and at the reception after it in a British Legion at 11.30am on a Tuesday loads of them where on it.I mean cmon have some respect for peoples families.

Don't do drugs at all anymore.But have done the lot bar smack and crack.Can't really say i miss them apart from the crazy days when E was good.Hate when you go into boozers now and you can hardly move in toilets for folk hanging round cubicle doors waiting on there toot.I was at a funeral a few months back and at the reception after it in a British Legion at 11.30am on a Tuesday loads of them where on it.I mean cmon have some respect for peoples families.

HAHA Must have been a tad bizarre.

Why don't they just legalise it, thereby taking it out of the control of the criminals, and the government gets their cut to spend on health, education, housing etc etc and those who wish to indulge get top notch gear?

Everyone's a winner!

not only that but the government could ensure that all the drugs were good quality, and 'clean'....

Archived