bbc 1 now Panorama

tedp6873

Anyone who takes drugs is an erse.

I fear for the life of my young children.

Things that are really bad are becoming more & more acceptable.

Anyone who takes drugs is an erse.

In what way? I know many people who take drugs, and many who don't, and there is about the same ratio of erses to good folk within both groups.

In what way? I know many people who take drugs, and many who don't, and there is about the same ratio of erses to good folk within both groups.

Oh dear.

Pretty good half hour.

:cool:

Shows the dangers out first hand for what they are over there. It's a way of life in Colombia.

Oh dear.

Good response. :rolleyes:

I fail to see how you can brand someone an erse just because, for example, they smoke a few joints now and again. Are folk erses for going for a few pints at the weekend too?

Alcohol and smokes are drugs too mind.

Very good point.

If Stairboy drinks then he is admitting to taking the one drug in the World that does more harm than all the rest put together.

Not much moral high ground to be taken if that is the case. ;)

Good response. :rolleyes:

I fail to see how you can brand someone an erse just because, for example, they smoke a few joints now and again. Are folk erses for going for a few pints at the weekend too?

Go ahead mate.

Go ahead and what?

Sounds like Stairboy has had a few bevvies. At the same time as judging people for taking drugs. Oh the irony. :rolleyes:

So its only folk who take coke who are erses?

People who take any drugs can be erses. ;)

But they can also be ok. Just because alcohol is legal doesnt make it any better than cocaine or any other drug. In fact it is the worst by a country mile.

Interesting to note in the UK heroin, opium and cocaine were not illegal until the 20's. IIRC.

Cocaine and heroine are still used daily my doctors for medicinal purposes. It can't be that dangerous if the GMC have given it the sign off for public use on the elderly and children. ;)

Stairboy clearly collects his daily mail's

I personally dont do drugs, I dont see why anyone would however its an individuals choice

Cocaine, and a few other softer drugs dont really turn people into idiots in the way heroin does

If someone chooses to take it then I accept that and would say there as many ******s on alchohol or even normal as there are on weed or coke

People who take any drugs can be erses. ;)

But they can also be ok. Just because alcohol is legal doesnt make it any better than cocaine or any other drug. In fact it is the worst by a country mile.

Indeed, in my experience alcohol is more likely to make folk act like complete erses than anything else. Although I can't say I know any crack/smack heads to compare with.

I personally dont do drugs, I dont see why anyone would however its an individuals choice

Cocaine, and a few other softer drugs dont really turn people into idiots in the way heroin does

If someone chooses to take it then I accept that and would say there as many ******s on alchohol or even normal as there are on weed or coke

anyone who drinks but readily criticizes drugs should just listen to that song off the Streets first album (cant remember what its called just now)

i'd also say theres a huge difference between people who take drugs and people who take heroin

So its only folk who take coke who are erses?

Look mate, taking drugs like cocain is not a positive thing. If I were to start taking it regularly then developed an addiction do you really think this would be a positive thing for me, my work, my kids? Would I be happy to tell everyone that I am addicted? My customers, my family & friends?

Just because drinking is also dangerous is of no relevance to the matter. We are refering to cocain here, not alcohol.

anyone who drinks but readily criticizes drugs should just listen to that song off the Streets first album (cant remember what its called just now)

i'd also say theres a huge difference between people who take drugs and people who take heroin

Exactly

Im sure we have all acted like complete ***** whilst drunk, its life, so to then criticise cokeheads for spraffing **** whilst high is utterly hypocritical;)

You do have to remember that heroin is used daily on thousands of people. Many people you know will have injected heroin. Only they will have had it in hospital to alleviate extreme pain. And it would have been called diamorphine. Myself I have never experienced it !! But I suppose that is lucky I have never had to.

Anyway just trying to point out that many so called 'evil' drugs are actually used legally every single day. And by doctors no less. :)

"The Irony of it All"

Look mate, taking drugs like cocain is not a positive thing. If I were to start taking it regularly then developed an addiction do you really think this would be a positive thing for me, my work, my kids? Would I be happy to tell everyone that I am addicted? My customers, my family & friends?

Just because drinking is also dangerous is of no relevance to the matter. We are refering to cocain here, not alcohol.

So whats the difference?

You seem to think alchohol in excess is OK

Being an alchoholic isnt a positive choice, yet you seem to think this is better than being a coke head from your logic

Why?

Come on it is completely relevant. They are both drugs. They can both do damage. They can both also be good. If you are discussing one then why not discuss another.

Just because drinking is also dangerous is of no relevance to the matter. We are refering to cocain here, not alcohol

Drinking alcohol and becoming an alcoholic wouldn't be a positive thing either though would it? So there is a relevance as they are both drugs that can mess people up.

You do have to remember that heroin is used daily on thousands of people. Many people you know will have injected heroin. Only they will have had it in hospital to alleviate extreme pain. And it would have been called diamorphine. Myself I have never experienced it !! But I suppose that is lucky I have never had to.

Anyway just trying to point out that many so called 'evil' drugs are actually used legally every single day. And by doctors no less. :)

probably lucky that you've never been injured and had to be given morphine, but i can assure you if you are injured and need it, its the dugs baws.

even better than :pizza:

It rocks

I got a ****load after an op in the summer and was constantly high including at the hibs game

I cant wait til round 2 :P

I more meant the junkies though from the comment:)

So whats the difference?

You seem to think alchohol in excess is OK

Being an alchoholic isnt a positive choice, yet you seem to think this is better than being a coke head from your logic

Why?

Show me where I said that?..........

It rocks

I got a ****load after an op in the summer and was constantly high including at the hibs game

I cant wait til round 2 :P

I more meant the junkies though from the comment:)

Aye I know :)

Seems you and CCP seem to have enjoyed the experience !! Although the reason you were getting it was probably not that pleasant. :eek:

Seems you and CCP seem to have enjoyed the experience !! Although the reason you were getting it was probably not that pleasant. :eek:

Aye not the best haha

But the next time your playing 5's dont bottle the 50-50's

You might get lucky and score some of the quality gear:smartass:

Burst sphincter after rough sex?

Could be. If they want to live that sort of life then good luck to them

love and heroin. It sounds like a day in the life of a hobo.

Could be. If they want to live that sort of life then good luck to them

love and heroin. It sounds like a day in the life of a hobo.

Chuck a trip to the giro office in there and it's the highlight of a Hobos fortnight.

appendicitis/broken bones

still partial to a good hard bumming though :Hearts Man spotrun:

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Personally I've had more than my fair share of drink & drugs down down the years.

Coke & Speed make me into bleathering arse (its only fun when you're all on it)

Hash makes me do nowt but sit on the couch and bother Domino's

Acid makes me para and mushies are the best fun and the biggest laugh you'll ever have in your life

Some of my best night out have been when I've been E'd out my nut

I've been in worse trouble with the bevvy more times than i care to remember.

Its all about knowing your limits and not being an arse with it.

to get back on topic i found it a pretty interesting programme

thought the cheese bloke from blur (alex james) was an interesting choice for the report too, having been such a jakey cokehead back in the day.

to get back on topic i found it a pretty interesting programme

thought the cheese bloke from blur (alex james) was an interesting choice for the report too, having been such a jakey cokehead back in the day.

think the story is that the columbian PM or sumother geezer heard or read about the amount of snow he shovelled up his nose and invited him out to see the effects it has in columbia....cue tv program

Why don't they just legalise it, thereby taking it out of the control of the criminals, and the government gets their cut to spend on health, education, housing etc etc and those who wish to indulge get top notch gear?

Everyone's a winner!

Watcehd that last night on the bbc iplayer thingy....

Good programme,

The colmbian government have a bit of a cheek tho.

They let prisoners be bought out of jail by dealers so they can go back to being mules.... I know theirs loads of different components to getting the drug from jungle labs to the streets in the UK but every one involved in policing it really do need to take responsibility's.

Bev; for some one who I thought was quite liberal your comment...

"having been such a jakey cokehead back in the day" takes me back a tad.... being blinded by bollox like the above will only lead to pain in the future.

Thought Alex done a pretty good job on reporting it, he dne well not to take any when it was being chopped up infront of him, he wpuld have know that the line infront of him was probably the purest he had ever seen.

PS Alex wrote in his biography that he'd spent 1 mill on coke and champagne, thats why he was singled out to head over.

Why don't they just legalise it, thereby taking it out of the control of the criminals, and the government gets their cut to spend on health, education, housing etc etc and those who wish to indulge get top notch gear?

Everyone's a winner!

You are right Boris, no matter what your view you will never stop it.

From my point of view I have seen more burst heids due to alcohol than anything else.

Archived