• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dandyman

• Deek

• Commander Harris

Greetings one and all,

for the zillionth time in a row.....I'm heehaw.

Then change your location!!!!

You know it always leaves a wee bit doubt, 'cause one o' these times.....

Anyhoo, this'll be my last post for a while so don't do anything daft - maybe if nobody votes for anybody....that should put a cat amongst the Ullapoolian pigeons;)...and stop us losing anyone innocent, or even worse innocent and useful.

I was gonna say Sweeney was posting dodgily for a noob....then realised it's JamboTodd :D

These name changes are gonna confuse me for a while - best not to trust anybody until slightly surer. And then only trust reservedly.

Righty-ho chaps and chapatis...many units of alcohol await so TTFN - bar's open but above all...be safe.

Just on to say good morning folks. I see there was a wee bit of banter during the night to keep the game going.

I suspect I am going to vote randomly later as I aint got a clue.

I have promised myself I will not get into a fued with my normal suspects.

Well we will see. :)

Morning Dinglers!

Nothing to see here then, like the felon Charriere, I suspect a random vote will be forthcoming.

I'm slightly disappointed not to get his feud though. (Three times you spelt that wrong, is that a clue? Once for each of your warring faction, 3 goons, 3 triads, 3 'fued's, na probly not!)

Active votes at mo

Das Root-1

JamboLad-1

Boof-1

Beverley-1

All votes to be in by 11pm tonight. Im going to work now and cant get access to the new KB :sad:

God knows how this is going to turn out today. I have a couple of suspects but no real idea. I'm watching you Henri and sweeney. I don't like how you are pre announcing your random vote. As if to cover your tracks.

God knows how this is going to turn out today. I have a couple of suspects but no real idea. I'm watching you Henri and sweeney. I don't like how you are pre announcing your random vote. As if to cover your tracks.

Morning Hughsie, welcome back to the game. You know from your previous games that the first round is a lottery. I normally vote for the same people every game, but have promised myself I will vote a random this game for a change.

Commander Harris

all quiet on the western front.

I'm going to go with my theory that lurkers have more to gain with the higher proportion of starting bad guys and vote Tenacious D. He's usually a lot more vocal, even this early on.

quite happy to unvote with anything approaching a decent explaination though.

oh cheers harris :)

been working and dont get access to hmfckickback until lunch time ie now

we all know that day 1 and usually 2 is a lottery, but hopefully someone will make a mistake

also didnt get on much last night as i was ingrossed in my daughters jigsaw puzzle then watched prison break, so hopefully will get more involved tonight if the missus doesnt give me a hard time for spending to much time in front of the pc

you on the other hand have been very vocal a lot like your first game when you where mafia with myself so i will be keeping a eye on you but not going to vote just now

will do that when i get in from work

Commander Harris
oh cheers harris :)

been working and dont get access to hmfckickback until lunch time ie now

we all know that day 1 and usually 2 is a lottery, but hopefully someone will make a mistake

fair enough, just had a look at your posts and you've pretty much posted in mafia when you've been on and able to.

unvote Tenacious D :)

Commander Harris
also didnt get on much last night as i was ingrossed in my daughters jigsaw puzzle then watched prison break, so hopefully will get more involved tonight if the missus doesnt give me a hard time for spending to much time in front of the pc

you on the other hand have been very vocal a lot like your first game when you where mafia with myself so i will be keeping a eye on you but not going to vote just now

will do that when i get in from work

most of my posts have been absolute fluff or chat(or defending myself) - when I was mafia in my first game I made the mistake of going after boof really aggressively - it wasn't the fact I was posting a lot that was the issue, it was the kind of posts. (and I would have gotten away with it had it not been for the pesky narrator!)

most of my posts have been absolute fluff or chat(or defending myself) - when I was mafia in my first game I made the mistake of going after boof really aggressively - it wasn't the fact I was posting a lot that was the issue, it was the kind of posts. (and I would have gotten away with it had it not been for the pesky narrator!)

true

yeah and i was cheated on in the penalty shootout between me and deek lol if i remember correctly

true

yeah and i was cheated on in the penalty shootout between me and deek lol if i remember correctly

Schoolboy error if I recall.:)

unvote boof

hes opened the bar and left it a free bar so im gonna stay in and make sure it dosent get trashed (im doing this out of the kindness of my heart, not to get as much free drink as possible ;)) from now on im sleeping on the pool table.

gotta say the new names will confuse me for a bit, but ill get the hang of it.

gonna throw in a random vote just now but ill prob change it before i go to work

ill vote henri c

just as a matter of interest, was i not unvoted from the vote (deeks i think)?

anyhoo, at work and reading through the thread there is nowt to go on TBH so i reckon it'll be a rnadom vote when i get home.

i know i'm a townie, so that narrows it down somewhat (by a whole ONE person!)

Commander Harris
just as a matter of interest, was i not unvoted from the vote (deeks i think)?

anyhoo, at work and reading through the thread there is nowt to go on TBH so i reckon it'll be a rnadom vote when i get home.

i know i'm a townie, so that narrows it down somewhat (by a whole ONE person!)

you were unvoted by Henri - but AR voted you.

Commander Harris
Yeah mine was a joke vote due to the disgusting picture she posted. :confused:

agree completely, sexism at it's worst :nono:

:biggrin:

Okay I'm going to have to vote just now as I have revision and xbox calling on me. Henri Charriere you have been far too involved..although I know you are doing this as it's what you have done in previous games, therfore covering your tracks. Just like ealier when you pre announced that your vote would be random, ensure poeple don't think you are jumping on any bandwagons or following your mafia/triads tail. On this day 1 incline i'm going to

vote henri charriere

I detect a gang of goons or triads are showing their ugly heads. A small discreet vote by Stella followed by verbal diarrhea from Hughsie to back him up along with vote two. Dangerous move when you are only in a team of three and two of you show out.

Vote Hughsie

For

1) Voting for me a vanilla townie.

2) The aforedescribed verbal diarrhea.

3) Welcome back to the Mafia game.

I was going to vote random, but that is out the window.

Ooh, it's hotting up!

I'll vote tonight, jump on the last minute rush, but for day one there's a hell of a lot of attacking and defending going on!

dont count me in with hughesie, ive got him on my (long) list.

my vote was only cos you had posted last before me.

im going to work so im gonna

unvote henry c and vote tenacious d

ill be back on when im home bout 10ish so ill see whats happening then.

I detect a gang of goons or triads are showing their ugly heads. A small discreet vote by Stella followed by verbal diarrhea from Hughsie to back him up along with vote two. Dangerous move when you are only in a team of three and two of you show out.

Vote Hughsie

For

1) Voting for me a vanilla townie.

2) The aforedescribed verbal diarrhea.

3) Welcome back to the Mafia game.

I was going to vote random, but that is out the window.

It's Hughesie with an 'e'. Hmm. why did you say that the reason you voted for me was because I followed up on Stella's vote. Then you don't even list in in your 'reasons' Also why go for me and not stella if you are bundling us together? Mabye becasue he is one of your own? Oh look stella retracts the vote. Funny that! I have 2 of the 6 whittled down now. Excellent.

Commander Harris
Ooh, it's hotting up!

I'll vote tonight, jump on the last minute rush, but for day one there's a hell of a lot of attacking and defending going on!

quite.

a very brisk start to this game, I like it :)

quite.

a very brisk start to this game, I like it :)

Its the short deadlines Commander, it forces peoples arms. It is much harder to lurk.

Vote JamboLad

why would you vote me?

I feel so victimized yet im just an innocent bystander trying to know what this game is about..

Commander Harris
Yip your right

Here is the latest scores on the doors, feel free to double check :)

Jambolad-2

Das Root-1

Hughesie-2

Tenacious D -1

Beverley-1

Henri- 1

that's what I've got :)

Did Stella unvote Boof? Not sure on my countback.

Yip then voted you before choosing tenacious

Hers list of who has voted who and who still to vote. Boof is allowed a non vote for good behaviour on this one.

hughesie - Henri

Jambo1977

Beverley

CCP

JamboLad

hmfcjamiehmfc

Lovecraft- Das Root

Tenacious D

Commander Harris

MarkyBallack

Boof

JennyJambo

Cesnauskis+10- JamboLad

Toggie88

Tobias Funke- Hughesie

Stella_jambo- Tenacious D

Sweeny

Robby Bobson- Jambolad

Das Root

ArmiyaRomanova- Beverley

Henri Charriere- Hughesie

Commander Harris

I'm going to be heading out soon and probably wont be back before the deadline so I better cast my vote.

I'm going with my theory that the bad dudes will be not posting much considering the large percentage of bad dudes out there. On those grounds I shall vote ColinCameronsPenalty. He had been on KB quite a lot today but hasn't really made much of an appearance on this thread.

Posts to date.

Commander Harris 33

Sweeney 13

Henri Charri?re 13

yvonnejambo 13

JamboLad 13

Tobias Funke 9

Tenacious D 6

Beverley 6

JennyJambo 5

hughesie27 5

Robby Bobson 5

colincameronspenalty 4

stella_jambo 3

Boof 3

ArmiyaRomanova 2

jambo1977 2

Toggie88 1

HMFCjamieHMFC 1

Cesnauskis+10 1

Lovecraft

Are you putting in place mod suspensions and killings for non or very low posters Yvonne.

No but everyone does need to vote each round by the deadlines, unless quick lynch before deadline then that wont count.

Everyone can have 1 non vote miss 2 then will not be permitted to vote next round. Miss another then mod killed.

Sorry about this folks, but Henri has died, not to the goons or triads, well not tonight anyway, but to a place where people can spell.

Deek is back, but without the sneaky forerunner which was a false anology.

vote henri charriere

Somebody had to!

Henri has one vote already from Hughsie (sorry Hughesie). All votes for Henri as a matter of honour should go to me. :)