• yvonnejambo

• Dandyman

• Deek

• Commander Harris

hello all

vote boof

im standing outside his bar and it aint open yet

Blimey!!

I've only just arrived in town and you want me to open a bar already?

Righty-ho....bar's open.

And, since I'm going to be missing for two days (Up Helly Aa) I do hope nobody will take advantage of my back being turned and help themselves from the generously stocked bar.;)

Yvonne - if I have to vote, could you put me in for anyone who's had no votes a minute before the deadline?

Just got those first day collywobbles and don't want to vote anyone innocent.

Blimey!!

I've only just arrived in town and you want me to open a bar already?

Righty-ho....bar's open.

And, since I'm going to be missing for two days (Up Helly Aa) I do hope nobody will take advantage of my back being turned and help themselves from the generously stocked bar.;)

Yvonne - if I have to vote, could you put me in for anyone who's had no votes a minute before the deadline?

Just got those first day collywobbles and don't want to vote anyone innocent.

I will let you off with a no vote if you get a letter from the wife to confirm you wont be in attendance at the lynching. :). I will give everyone 1 no vote option. If anyone misses more than that well.....

ArmiyaRomanova

I see we've all fetched up in yet another improbably named town beset by undesirables. Is that the state of the world these days?

Nice to be back with a relatively simple game too - I enjoyed Maxi/whateverhescallednow's Heroes game - but I didn't have a clue what was going on most of the time - at least not until there were very few players left.

A question for yvonne - our tango-hued diminutively-statured grudge-bearer has three kills - but can he/she emerge as the eventual winner as in previous games?

I see we've all fetched up in yet another improbably named town beset by undesirables. Is that the state of the world these days?

Nice to be back with a relatively simple game too - I enjoyed Maxi/whateverhescallednow's Heroes game - but I didn't have a clue what was going on most of the time - at least not until there were very few players left.

A question for yvonne - our tango-hued diminutively-statured grudge-bearer has three kills - but can he/she emerge as the eventual winner as in previous games?

Yes if with wee one can manage to last the whole game, I reckon he/she would deserve the title of town saviour for themself :). Its would be a heartwarming story wouldnt it? :cool:

Henri (nope I can't get used to that!) you can have that cop if we can have this man as our Doc!

I may reincarnate to a less intellectual name after this game.

I am sure I saw that police lady down in Craigmillar last week.:)

A small sherry please Boofter

One Eldorado coming up.

And as of now, until I'm back in the land of the living, the bar's a free for all - anyone with a conscience leave yer payment in the till.

ArmiyaRomanova

I won't be around tomorrow at all, so best get my totally random vote in now...

VOTE : Beverley

It just wouldn't be Mafia without an early protestation of innocence from her. :)

Bloody stickying the thread! Couldn't find it for the life of me! Anyway, bit of a random vote from Tobias but that's what dday 1 is usually all about anyway. Think I'll steer clear of the thread for tonight so we can let the ice break. I'm going to help myself to a quick pint first though. RIP Boof.

That absolute guy is making me feel queasy.

Is he the one that was doing the old bird in Sex and the City? Not that I watched it of course...

Anyway, to the game, no clues at all? Everyone's very cagey, I'd have thought by now that we all know that day one, probably day two and three as well are just a lottery, it's a random vote.

I don't want to pick on Jambolad, he's just new, bless 'im.

Just because he was a vigilante with me last time and he didn't post nearly as much as he has done in this game today.

Vote Commander Harris

Even if all it does is gets the ball rolling.

Commander Harris

Is he the one that was doing the old bird in Sex and the City? Not that I watched it of course...

Anyway, to the game, no clues at all? Everyone's very cagey, I'd have thought by now that we all know that day one, probably day two and three as well are just a lottery, it's a random vote.

Just because he was a vigilante with me last time and he didn't post nearly as much as he has done in this game today.

Vote Commander Harris

I post a lot when I'm on - I'm on just now ergo I'm posting a lot. Also, as you well know we agreed that I would take a back seat in the last game and you would be the public face of the vigilantes to protect me as I was the chief dude(angry veteran)

vote sweeney because his flawed logic(or perhaps flawed memory) deserves to be punished :P

I post a lot when I'm on - I'm on just now ergo I'm posting a lot. Also, as you well know we agreed that I would take a back seat in the last game and you would be the public face of the vigilantes to protect me as I was the chief dude(angry veteran)

vote sweeney because his flawed logic(or perhaps flawed memory) deserves to be punished :P

Quite defencive...

Oooh retaliation!

I'm sure you'll remember from the last game that I am a bit useless and easily confused with outlandish theories that are almost never right, do you really think people will follow me? I'm not sure I'm any great risk to you Commander!

Commander Harris
Oooh retaliation!

I'm sure you'll remember from the last game that I am a bit useless and easily confused with outlandish theories that are almost never right, do you really think people will follow me? I'm not sure I'm any great risk to you Commander!

I'm not one for tit for tat or retalliation - see my reaction to jambolad voting me or my reactions to votes in any previous games for that matter. but the fact that you conveniently forgot that you agreed to be the public face of the vigilantes and that is why I was quieter last game did give me grounds for suspecting you - thus the vote.

Vote Commander Harris

Even though im new i could still be dangerous :D

:stitch::stitch::stitch:

:pizza::pizza::pizza: Pizza anyone?

I don't want to get into one with you Commander, as I said, it's just a random thing, you are being a wee bit defensive there...

I didn't forget that I was your fire-in in the last game, I pretty much remember selflessly sacrificing myself for the good of the town, for all the good it did.

You have about much reason to suspect me as I do you, like I say, I really don't want to get into one with you.

I'll call that a rookie mistake for now, but you're skating on some very thin ice there JL m' boy!

Commander Harris
I don't want to get into one with you Commander, as I said, it's just a random thing, you are being a wee bit defensive there...

I didn't forget that I was your fire-in in the last game, I pretty much remember selflessly sacrificing myself for the good of the town, for all the good it did.

You have about much reason to suspect me as I do you, like I say, I really don't want to get into one with you.

no bother. unvote Sweeney.

Commander Harris

jokes about being mafia tend to get you voted for rather quickly!

Commander Harris

btw - I don't think this day one has to be as random as others have been.

there are 6 bad guys - 7 if you include the ginger one. with 21 players that means 1 in 3 are dodge. We've got a relatively good chance of getting one so let's make it count.

such odds are also an extra insentive to lurk day 1 IMO.

btw - I don't think this day one has to be as random as others have been.

there are 6 bad guys - 7 if you include the ginger one. with 21 players that means 1 in 3 are dodge. We've got a relatively good chance of getting one so let's make it count.

such odds are also an extra insentive to lurk day 1 IMO.

Yeah good point, how's the post count?

Commander Harris 19

JamboLad 9

Sweeney 8

yvonnejambo 8

Henri Charri?re 6

Tobias Funke 6

Robby Bobson 5

JennyJambo 5

Beverley 5

colincameronspenalty 4

Tenacious D 3

hughesie27 2

Boof 2

jambo1977 2

ArmiyaRomanova 2

stella_jambo 1

HMFCjamieHMFC 1

Lovecraft 1

Hmmm, Commander, you seem to have more than twice as many posts as anyone else. How safe do you feel?

Commander Harris
Commander Harris 19

JamboLad 9

Sweeney 8

yvonnejambo 8

Henri Charri?re 6

Tobias Funke 6

Robby Bobson 5

JennyJambo 5

Beverley 5

colincameronspenalty 4

Tenacious D 3

hughesie27 2

Boof 2

jambo1977 2

ArmiyaRomanova 2

stella_jambo 1

HMFCjamieHMFC 1

Lovecraft 1

Hmmm, Commander, you seem to have more than twice as many posts as anyone else. How safe do you feel?

I realise I'm blabbering too much but that's what I do - I go through periods of activity when I'm on a lot and post a lot and then other times I am a lot quieter. just the way I am.

that list leaves :

MarkyBallack

Cesnauskis+10

Toggie88

Das Root

I think.

MarkyBallack and Cesnauskis are first timers aren't they? so there lack of posting wouldn't be unusual. Toggie and Das Root on the otherhand?

I realise I'm blabbering too much but that's what I do - I go through periods of activity when I'm on a lot and post a lot and then other times I am a lot quieter. just the way I am.

that list leaves :

MarkyBallack

Cesnauskis+10

Toggie88

Das Root

I think.

MarkyBallack and Cesnauskis are first timers aren't they? so there lack of posting wouldn't be unusual. Toggie and Das Root on the otherhand?

Naw, we've only been running for a few hours, Das and Toggie are too experienced to make such a basic mistake and I haven't seen either of them anywhere else tonight.

If I was mob, I'd have been in and posted, but posted casual, not tried to draw attention to myself, Tenacious D? Lovecraft? Maybe even CCP? I'd be looking at the less than 5 posts players.

Commander Harris
Naw, we've only been running for a few hours, Das and Toggie are too experienced to make such a basic mistake and I haven't seen either of them anywhere else tonight.

If I was mob, I'd have been in and posted, but posted casual, not tried to draw attention to myself, Tenacious D? Lovecraft? Maybe even CCP? I'd be looking at the less than 5 posts players.

good point. toggie hasn't been on since this thread went up and das root hasn't been on for at least a day.

Commander Harris
I wish the board didnt allowed people to change there usernames ! I have no idea who some people are now but i really should know :(

if you view their profiles you can see who they used to be.

players in this game who have changed their names:

Tenacious D = DandySteven

Commander Harris = KennyD

Tobias Funke = Chris_

Sweeny = JamboTodd

Robby Bobson = Maxi

Henri Charriere = SneakyDeek

I'm off to bed kiddies, watching you...

(that sounds a bit weird, I'm not actually watching you, I refer only to within the context of a mafia game, where I am rightly suspicious of everyone!)

if you view their profiles you can see who they used to be.

players in this game who have changed their names:

Tenacious D = DandySteven

Commander Harris = KennyD

Tobias Funke = Chris_

Sweeny = JamboTodd

Robby Bobson = Maxi

Henri Charriere = SneakyDeek

LIES.