Hutton offski

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Hutton closing in on Spurs move

Alan Hutton

Hutton played against St Mirren on Saturday

Rangers defender Alan Hutton has been in London to have signing talks with Tottenham Hotspur.:rolleyes:

The two clubs agreed a fee of about ?8m:eek: more than three weeks ago but Hutton stated his desire to remain with the Scottish Premier League leaders.

Since then, though, Spurs have improved the terms on offer to the Scotland international and the decision remains with the player.

Rangers say nothing has changed since the transfer fee was agreed.

Hutton signed a new five-year deal with the Ibrox side last July and any potential move to the north London club looked over after the player rejected a second bid.

MY SPORT: DEBATE

Are Rangers right to cash in on Alan Hutton?

But Spurs manager Juande Ramos has re-ignited his interest in the six-times capped attacking right-back and will hope to complete the deal before Thursday's transfer deadline.:rolleyes:

looks like he is away eh.:P

got a face you wouldn't mind slapping but I hope he continues to improve so we can play him in September when the internationals start. In fact get him in against England in the summer!

?8 million for a player capped 6 times and moving to an EPL side ....... surely have an impact on the amount of money we get for Judas Webster.

?8 million for a player capped 6 times and moving to an EPL side ....... surely have an impact on the amount of money we get for Judas Webster.

If by impact you mean the money raised will be coming to us in Compo in a few weeks then....;)

If by impact you mean the money raised will be coming to us in Compo in a few weeks then....;)

You mean the case that not even Detective Steve Sloan or Dr. Mark Sloan could solve may be reaching a conclusion in the near future!!???

Yeah I was meaning that if Hutton goes for ?8million then Hearts must have a water-tight case for getting more money for Judas.

When was the last time Webster played? That's going to count against us I think. If Webster had been fit and was first choice in the huns team, playing in the CL and maybe the Scotland team, then our case would have been water-tight and we would probably have got even more money for him than we'd originally hoped. But with him being out for so long, its a bit of a catch 22 situation for us.

Archived