A forum for food?

Tazio

Does this messageboard need a seperate forum for food?

We have threads on kebabs, pies and hot rolls at the top of the Shed just now.

A forum for fatties seems like a must for the new owners.

I might have to start a thread about chippies now

Is the Concorde still open in Tollcross? That was the best chipper ever, I stayed in Lochrin Place and refused to buy any shopping because the Concorde was so good.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

La Alba Doro's the best chippy in the toon

Everybody knows that

Franco's is the best chippie for pasta's if yoy get me... made in the restaurant's next door.

sea food risotto...

I was thinking, being a budding cook myself, a recipe exchange would be good! gay but good all the same.

Commander Harris
Franco's is the best chippie for pasta's if yoy get me... made in the restaurant's next door.

sea food risotto...

I was thinking, being a budding cook myself, a recipe exchange would be good! gay but good all the same.

Franco's is very good. We're spoilt for choice in stockbridge really.

Sitara Spice is an excellent Indian Takeaway, L'aquila bianca a fine chippy and Franco's is also really good.

Franco's is very good. We're spoilt for choice in stockbridge really.

Sitara Spice is an excellent Indian Takeaway, L'aquila bianca a fine chippy and Franco's is also really good.

The songkra is a quality thai restaurant too!

la quila bianca in stocky is the best chippy, i think you will find.

My favourite from there used to be my version of surf & turf. A mince pie supper with a single order of scampi.

Brian Whittaker's Tache
My favourite from there used to be my version of surf & turf. A mince pie supper with a single order of scampi.

hahahahhaha

Surely it should have been a Rump Steak Supper?????

The Old Tolbooth
Does this messageboard need a seperate forum for food?

We have threads on kebabs, pies and hot rolls at the top of the Shed just now.

A forum for fatties seems like a must for the new owners.

Dont you think I post enough on here already? :confused:

Nelly Terraces

Food is so important, and great, I'd hate to see it marginalised to it's own forum. Keep it in the Shed for us foodies (I also take exception to the topic of food being discussed in terms of lardy people only contributing, when in fact I am a right scrawny/skinny b&st&rd).

Wish I hadn't read the kebab thread, I'm bloody starving now.

sea food risotto...

Ah childhood memories. Living in England and coming up to visit my granny who lived above that chippy ..... I was in hog heaven every school hol. (Broon sauce especially - didn't have that down south).

I take it the big man himself is still going strong? He might have been a Hibby but could serve an excellent puddin' supper.

Archived