John underhill - Cheating Bar Steward

DavieG

I almost thought I was watching us yesterday. 2 stonewall penalties against Celtic turned down, awarding a goal when 2 players were offside and interfering with play (OK that was down to the linesman) and not even booking McManus for a shocking challenge, despite what Hughes said.

Imagine the outcry if some had broken McGeady or Brown's leg!!!

chester copperpot
I almost thought I was watching us yesterday. 2 stonewall penalties against Celtic turned down, awarding a goal when 2 players were offside and interfering with play (OK that was down to the linesman) and not even booking McManus for a shocking challenge, despite what Hughes said.

I{ genuinely feel sorry for Falkirk today. That was as poor a refereeing performance that I have seen outwith the one's against us.

Falkirk must be going nuts today, yet again another example of improper behaviour from our officials. It cant happen this often to be called incompetent, there must be other reasons.

McDonald: "these things balance out over the season..."

Aye, right.

The balance he refers to is half to Ceptic the other half to the Huns...:sad:

I{ genuinely feel sorry for Falkirk today. That was as poor a refereeing performance that I have seen outwith the one's against us.

Falkirk must be going nuts today, yet again another example of improper behaviour from our officials. It cant happen this often to be called incompetent, there must be other reasons.

Yet another example of a referee favouring the old firm.I know this has been going on since the dawn of time but it now seems to be getting ridiculous almost every game involving the old firm has terrible decisions against the smaller team.

Underhill is my most hated referee. Will never forgive him for the Oct 2005 hibs 2-0 Hearts game where he was useless from start to finish and never booked a single hibs player. We got f all that day. Underpants is mince.

Seymour M Hersh

Aye, right.

What he means is they get these sort of decisions home and away to keep things balanced!!

No coincidence that horse teeth has been critisising referees recently! :mad:

Just saw the highlights on the Lunchtime news and ffs how did McManus not get sent off for his tackle on holden or at least booked. Showed the Falkirk player going down in the box and looked at a pen but only showed in once but interestingly underpants gave the "get up" hand signal to the Falkirk player which would idicate he thought he had gone down easily but no booking possibly its just Lithuanians with reputations that get booked. Also there was no irate Zander Diamond and others fabricating rage at the unjust situation to convince the ref

No symapthy whatsoever for them and their likes (unless it impacts on us).

The Falkirk's, Motherwell's and Kilmarnock's of this world had their chance to stand up and try and do something about refereeing bias towards the uglies in the aftermath of Davisgate when we tried to force the issue but they collectively SHAT THEMSELVES and then pointed the finger at us.

Feck them - they made their own bed, let them lie in it.

Just saw the highlights on the Lunchtime news and ffs how did McManus not get sent off for his tackle on holden or at least booked. Showed the Falkirk player going down in the box and looked at a pen but only showed in once but interestingly underpants gave the "get up" hand signal to the Falkirk player which would idicate he thought he had gone down easily but no booking possibly its just Lithuanians with reputations that get booked. Also there was no irate Zander Diamond and others fabricating rage at the unjust situation to convince the ref

MccANUS should have been sent off several times in his carreer but it hasn't happend yet cause he plays for the old firm.

His debu was a 4-4 game v motherwell and he assulted someone but was only booked. Later that year he haffed a livi player but was only given a yellow and now we have yesterdays game.

At least he's no pussy though and will be an asset to the Scotland reargurd now that Weir and Pressley are too old.

Miller Jambo 60
Yet another example of a referee favouring the old firm.I know this has been going on since the dawn of time but it now seems to be getting ridiculous almost every game involving the old firm has terrible decisions against the smaller team.

Nothing unusual with this one, biast corrupt and worst refs in the world.

GFA STINK

The SFA use video evidence to "convict" a player so why not do the same, even with bookings, to exonerate players wrongly punished. It's called JUSTICE

In addition, the incidences of referees/linesmen making wrong and unfair calls, is increasing and the SFA seem to be doing nothing about it. Would video evidence not help to judge officials' performances or do they not care.

Scottish referees are fast becoming a laughing stock and one wonders if the results are pre-ordained.

No doubt come Wednesday we will play against a Glasgow team, in a Glasgow stadium with a Glasgow referee and 2 Glasgow assistants, not to mention the weegie media. BTW is Davies still around?

Spitonastranger

The Falkirk's, Motherwell's and Kilmarnock's of this world had their chance to stand up and try and do something about refereeing bias towards the uglies in the aftermath of Davisgate when we tried to force the issue but they collectively SHAT THEMSELVES and then pointed the finger at us.

totally agree and hughes knows it. i bet mcdonald wasnt thinking it balances out when playing for well:bootyshake:

The thing is, it's so much more noticeable when the OF teams are poor. The fact of the matter is that they don't deserve to be in the positions that they are currently in. Now that other SPL clubs are starting to be affected, would it not be about time to make sure it is officially investigated by somebody outwith the GFA?

Excellent point mate.

It doesn't help your cause either when they're "good honest Scottish boys" flying into tackles snapping your own players legs in two.

Excellent point mate.

It doesn't help your cause either when they're "good honest Scottish boys" flying into tackles snapping your own players legs in two.

Falkirk have been one of the worst for finger-pointing recently.

What goes around comes around. There are far worse teams than Hearts out there.

Horatio Caine

Just watched the highlights and Falkirk had no fewer than 3 clear penalty shouts - possibly even 4. Not one of them given. Definitely something sus going on IMO

Aye, right.

Someone has already posted something similar, but this is something that really irritates me.

After the whole Andy Davis affair, I remember hearing the serious suggestion from someone in the media (sadly can't recall who) that it didn't matter, because 'things even out over the course of the season' and some similar decisions would go Celtic's way too.

Apparently the injustice perpetrated on us was only important in the sense of how it affected the OF. Who are all that matters in Scottish football, naturally.

the best example is Bobo Balde assualted players in the prem league for ages

Not a sending off in site

uefa cup final a real referee sends him off

I agree 100%. Indeed, worse than ****ting it, they turned against us in many respects, and only now are they hinting at issues and expecting sympathy.

Well guess what, they are three years too late - they had their chance.

:clap::clap:

I watched the game live on Sultana yesterday and have to say Falkirk were indeed robbed by the officials. In any other profession incompetence to that extent would be penalised. I can't bear the "referees/linesmen only have a split second to make a decision" argument. That's their fn job and if they are not capable of doing it then don't! GFA GTF

I for one am quite happy Falkirk were robbed yesterday.

Both the manager and thier fans are odious beyond belief, and I'll take great joy in them feeling cheated yesterday.

Back on topic though, isn't John Underhill a self-confessed Celtic fan?

I for one am quite happy Falkirk were robbed yesterday.

Both the manager and thier fans are odious beyond belief, and I'll take great joy in them feeling cheated yesterday.

Back on topic though, isn't John Underhill a self-confessed Celtic fan?

Thought he was supposed to be a Geordie.

Every chance he's 'part of the Celtic family' however.

Underhill is my most hated referee. Will never forgive him for the Oct 2005 hibs 2-0 Hearts game where he was useless from start to finish and never booked a single hibs player. We got f all that day. Underpants is mince.

I think that is the single worst refereeing performance I've ever seen.

He's got to be a Hobo surely ?

Spot on.

Is Underhill not retiring at the end of the season anyway? I hope to god he is.

Spot on.

Is Underhill not retiring at the end of the season anyway? I hope to god he is.

That's be nice.

I'm pretty sure this is Clarke and Dougal's last season too.

Maybe that why they've taken the opportunity to really stick the boot into us recently. Although, worringly, Wednesday night's ref (McCurry) is also in his last year.

That's be nice.

I'm pretty sure this is Clarke and Dougal's last season too.

Maybe that why they've taken the opportunity to really stick the boot into us recently. Although, worringly, Wednesday night's ref (McCurry) is also in his last year.

Can anyone confirm if that's true or not ?

It would make me very happy.

Archived