We Don't Fear Glasgow Rangers!

bigbryanthejambo

bigbryanthejambo

Let it be said loud and clear in the build up to Wednesday nights game......

I for one certainly do NOT fear Glasgow Rangers. The way we played on that Autumn Afternoon at Tynecastle....the elation at absolutley ripping the Weedgies to shreds when we went 4-1 up....... Same players.....Same Team....

Let's do it again!

When the HEARTS go UP Tae win the Diddy Cup...We'll be THERE, We'll BE THERE!

Bring on those Over-Rated Blue-Noses!

:Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::bootyshake::Hearts Man spotrun:

agreed. i dont fear rangers at all. in fact im really confident that we can go and beat them on wednesday. never realy been all that impressed with them when i have seen them play and i think with the way that we're playing we can go and win on wednesday.

'MON THE HEARTS! :Hearts Man spotrun:

I for one certainly do NOT fear Glasgow Rangers. The way we played on that Autumn Afternoon at Tynecastle....the elation at absolutley ripping the Weedgies to shreds when we went 4-1 up....... Same players.....Same Team....

Who wants to contribute to my 'Fly Larry Back' campaign?

_42869799_larykingston203.jpg

bigbryanthejambo
Who wants to contribute to my 'Fly Larry Back' campaign?

_42869799_larykingston203.jpg

Haha! You got me smart E-rse! Ok....We're missing Larry boy.....and hopefully we wont play Ivaskevicious at any point.....but you get my drift.....the sentiment is ther.....We did it a few months ago....We can do it again! :smartass::Hearts Man spotrun:

Haha! You got me smart E-rse! Ok....We're missing Larry boy.....and hopefully we wont play Ivaskevicious at any point.....but you get my drift.....the sentiment is ther.....We did it a few months ago....We can do it again! :smartass::Hearts Man spotrun:

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than sending those tregs back to their squalid high-rises, hairy wives and fat children with the smiles wiped off their unfeasibly purple faces.

Nelly Terraces
Lets get right into these Pipe tootling **** monkeys!

That won't be bettered on here all week. Absolutely brilliant.

Bring on Wednesday. The trolls can GTF, the Gorgie are going to do them big style.:smartass:

We are 5/1 to win on willie hills. I am going to be sticking a fat wedge on us.

5/1 is ridiculous odds when we have already beaten them this season.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Post your betting slip.;)

Let's do it again!

'specially if there is no Hutton by Wednesday!!

While I don't think we should fear Rangers - on a level playing field !!! my only worry is that on these big occassions the big decisions seem to always go their way. Especially if it involves a Hearts player going down in the box, it would need to be a stone waller i.e hand ball on the line and even then its at the Refs discretion :( or it certainly seems that way in recent games

Guest S.U.S.S.

Let's do it again!

I just hope football is the winner.

I would'nt care if we were playing QotS, I still wouldnae bet on us...If I did it's a ferkin CERTAINTY we'd Lose!! :eek:

Totally agree, let's be positive!

And let's stop saying the officials will decide the match before its even been played. That's taking paranoia to new levels we should leave to fans of other clubs.

Totally agree, let's be positive!

And let's stop saying the officials will decide the match before its even been played. That's taking paranoia to new levels we should leave to fans of other clubs.

Have you SEEN some of the refereeing decisions in the past few weeks??

Do we have to drag a positive thread down that route again? Yes, I've seen lots of pretty awful refereeing decisions over the last while which have affected lots of the teams in the SPL, not just us.

I'm quietly confident on this one. There's gonna be interesting battles all over the park and I would put money on us to win the midfield battle, however their full backs are in much better form than ours IMHO. Lets hope our defence can perform well cause i'm pretty sure we'll create chances.... mon the JT's

For those that haven't got a ticket for Wednesday - you know it makes sense to get out there and pick one up. Our support was great as usual up in Aberdeen and if we can get over 10,000 through to Hampden to cheer the guys on then it'll give them a lift and I think we'll beat them. Come on the Hearts!

Exactly ! I must say I am not one who buys into this the SFA are out to get us, but the decisions over the last couple of weeks has been absolutely shocking.

I think we should be positive about the game and hopefully I am proved wrong about big decisions going their way and deciding the game.

Love the enthusiasm and confidence because thats what it`s all about, but to be a bit reserved for a minute, i really think a big question will be asked of Hearts on Wednesday.

Bottle.

This isn`t a league game, this isn`t a cosy wee number at Tynecastle. Forget skill, fitness and intelligence, it`s all about mentality on Wednesday night.

I go with great belief, but games like these inspire a player or make the legs turn to jelly.

bigbryanthejambo
Love the enthusiasm and confidence because thats what it`s all about, but to be a bit reserved for a minute, i really think a big question will be asked of Hearts on Wednesday.

Bottle.

This isn`t a league game, this isn`t a cosy wee number at Tynecastle. Forget skill, fitness and intelligence, it`s all about mentality on Wednesday night.

I go with great belief, but games like these inspire a player or make the legs turn to jelly.

I agree totally mate. When you look back on the 4-2 game it was as you say a "Cosy wee number at Tynie", the stands were rocking and I think that put the frightners on Rankers.

Different story in what could be a primarilly blue Hampden on Wednesday!

I know that itz Weedgieland on a January mid week but I hope we get as much support as we can muster to go throo and help the boys in Maroon Keep thur BOTTLE!!!! :Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun:

Bottle.

I felt exactly the same before we punted Celtic out the cup. :Hearts Man spotrun:

Does anyone know how many tickets Rangers have sold for the game?

I felt exactly the same before we punted Celtic out the cup. :Hearts Man spotrun:

Does anyone know how many tickets Rangers have sold for the game?

Well, that should be a good example to the players but again, the words "semi final" can give players a mental block and they start doubting whether they can take the big step to glory.

Two years ago the players proved they had the bottle with the win over the Hobos, lets hope the current squad can too.

Nelly Terraces

The knuckledraggers won't have sold many either so the atsmos won't be all that in their favour.

Our guys need to get torn in early doors and show them we're not there to make up the numbers. That lot of overhyped clowns are there for the taking.

Archived