diamond!!!!!

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

useless ,cheating, moaning barstard, his behaviour towards miko was nothing short of disgraceful, to think, i used to rate him, not useless lump of sheet :mad:

I seen the picture of him in the Sunday Mail yestarday screaming at Miko, had a wee chuckle to myself thinking "you really asre one ugly ugly barsteward".

"MIKO, MIKO, MIKO, MIKO, MIKO, MIIIIIIIKO!!!!!"

tbh iv never rated him. he is a moaning faced arsehole and it is just typical of aberdeen players. think he was more deserving of a yellow card than miko was. him and jamie langfield. it is getting beyond a joke. i think de visscher's reaction really does say it all. he never accused miko of diving. think they all need to take a long hard look at themselves rather than moaning at other players

One of the Hearts players should have hooked him after the game, or reminded him during the game that he wasn't getting any win bonus this week.

The referee bottled it.

We should be maintaing video evidence of all the bad decisions against Miko and present it to the GFA at the end of the season.

Can we have a kickback pact to call this useless waste of space Zirconia from now on. Just feel it's insulting to Diamond's everywhere to use their name talking about that huddy.

Teeth like a row o codemned hooses wi a coupon that resembles a relief map o the Highlands. Apart fi that this lad is ****in gorgeous.

The tragic sheep death rate in the harsh winter of 1983 resulted in a high occurance of incest at that time...

...Zander Diamond is the evidence!:eek:

Look upon his disfigured face.....

Alexander_Diamond_557913.jpg

goonies.jpg

Tell me you don't feel sorry for him.

I'd be a whinging, torn faced scrote bag if I looked like that.....

Commander Harris

Diamond should be ashamed of his actions. In essence he was doing the same thing he was accusing Miko of doing - attempting to mislead the referee. Unfortunately he was successful.

I think he's ugly too, but if Miko was an Aberdeen player and Diamond was one of ours, I'd be wanting him to snarl and make 90 minutes of life hell for whoever he was up against.

I don't dislike Diamond for his Jakeball actions.

I just dislike him because he's opposition.

Buffalo Bill

Just watched the BBC highlights again and I get angrier every time I see it. When Miko goes down there are two players in near vicinity with Macnamara in front and De Vischer who sticks a trailing foot in and trips him behind. Macnamara continues after the ball and is by this time facing away from Miko and others. He controls the ball and tuns around with it without any hint of reaction however when he sees big plug rushing at Miko wi his big boney finger pointing he decides to do same as does Langfield who comes rushing over to also copy plug. de Vischer hardly reacts. Therefore the reaction of Plug and the copy cat tactics of his team matse got him booked. Is that not a form of cheating also? I see even Richard Gordon on his reply to Shaun Lawson has admited it was a pen and a joke booking

Also note there was not a word said about Plugs stamp on Miko. Picture on the front page of the Score pull out in the NOTW.

Dirty Bar steward !!

Cardiac Rucksack
Also note there was not a word said about Plugs stamp on Miko. Picture on the front page of the Score pull out in the NOTW.

Dirty Bar steward !!

Miko has gone through him studs up.:sarcasm:

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Let them shout and mumpand moan. Let them call us and Miko what they want. One thing i'm sure about is I wouldnt lose even one wink of sleep about Anne Diamond and his chums. Every dirty trick they know they learn from thier manager. Tango is quite possibly the most classless bastartd I have encountered in my life. His claim that Nade only scored because he was too lazy track back was hilarious. Nothing to do with the fact a player freed by Dundee United, who couldn't get a game for thier reserves (real ambitious signing from ahem "Scotlands third biggest team") made a Gareth Hunt of it.

We really shouldnt be arsed either way about Aberdeen, thier players and thier fans. Anyone who's fans still point and stare at planes isn't worth the bother

I think he's ugly too, but if Miko was an Aberdeen player and Diamond was one of ours, I'd be wanting him to snarl and make 90 minutes of life hell for whoever he was up against.

I don't dislike Diamond for his Jakeball actions.

I just dislike him because he's opposition.

Buffalo Bill

Diamond and others are coached in these reactions by their managers in order to make the ref think twice about awarding a penalty (honest hard done by Jock syndrome).....trouble is the ref's don't take much thinking when it comes to Miko and the other liths (cheating johnny foreigner syndrome) ...:bootyshake:

I wonder if he feels like a bit of fandang after watching the highlights and listening to every pundit including our favourite Craig Burley say it was a penalty.

cobbyshambles
his cheating reaction got miko booked, the ref is a c**k:Hearts Man spotrun:

saw it last night and it was sickening,three or so of the aberdeen players were round him like a pack of dogs,i notice de visscher didn't initially contest that it was a dive until the ugly stepsisters got involved.

Rudolf's Mate
his cheating reaction got miko booked, the ref is a c**k:Hearts Man spotrun:

Spot on.... JM caught him and didn't do anything until he seen Diamond going ape!

We should get Vlad to buy him (Diamond) and have him shipped out to Kaunas!!!

Miller Jambo 60
Only thing 'Diamond' about that shop front is his name.

Geezers a total nonce case.

When i played sat and sun amt you always had certain tubes that moaned about every move.

What happened they got split in 2 with a slide tackle.

As for Diamond a gay boy that wants my boot up his aerse.

CHEAT:Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun:

Fair honest Scottish Laddie. My A rse.

Feck me, never even heard about this incident never mind seen the photographic evidence

What a twisted cheating **** he really is

Anyway, I presume Calderwood is delighted with his players

Miller Jambo 60
Feck me, never even heard about this incident never mind seen the photographic evidence

I would have punched that fud for that he is a dicko as for the GFA ref CHEAT

Miller Jambo 60

Eating too much fish omega overdose dons are planks big time

Archived