TODAYS THE DAY

Miller Jambo 60

chester copperpot
Well its here i will pick up 4 free scarfs today im so excited :whistling:

Watch it dont rain on wed mate, they will apparently disintegrate when touched by watch.

Everybody loves Baz
Watch it dont rain on wed mate, they will apparently disintegrate when touched by watch.

??? Surely we mean water ;)

Well its here i will pick up 4 free scarfs today im so excited :whistling:

I'm picking 3 up myself ... cannot wait ;)

Still, I like the idea of folk tying them up somewhere in Glasgow..

Miller Jambo 60

cheers big man calmed down after sat mate dons clowns:mad:

chester copperpot
cheers big man calmed down after sat mate dons clowns:mad:

Yeah mate, away to my bad parents meeting this morning, whereby I'll be taught how to be a great parent by the KB p.c fraternity.

don't rush they are crap. i have 2 to collect, you can have my vouchers.

I think they are okay! they are like the summer Inter scarves I have, thinner material so that you can still wear a scarf in the summer without getting too hot! Granted, this is not the summer, but come the glorious scorchio summer months we are bound to get this year, ooh, in April and May (fingers crossed!), i shall wear mine and feel all cool and smug!:P

I think they are okay! they are like the summer Inter scarves I have, thinner material so that you can still wear a scarf in the summer without getting too hot! Granted, this is not the summer, but come the glorious scorchio summer months we are bound to get this year, ooh, in April and May (fingers crossed!), i shall wear mine and feel all cool and smug!:P

Any Pix?:sad:

Archived