Boooooooo!!!

Marsh

The Old Tolbooth

Not the most informative page lol

404 - Page Not Found

This might be because you typed the web address incorrectly. Please check the address and spelling ensuring that it does not contain capital letters or spaces.

It is possible that the page you were looking for may have been moved, updated or deleted.

Please click the back button to try another link.

Or

Visit the BBC News Home Page.

Visit the BBC Sport Home Page.

Explore our full list of sites and services

Good to see Webster battling back, never wished him any ill will personally, and he'll be good for Scotland.

You're very charitable. I personally would like him to implode.

Good to see Webster battling back, never wished him any ill will personally, and he'll be good for Scotland.

bollocks to that.

Hope he never plays again.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Everybody loves Baz
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

How do you make your sig pic bigger ???

I uploaded this from my Pc but you can hardly see the two hibees in mine??

How do you make your sig pic bigger ???

I uploaded this from my Pc but you can hardly see the two hibees in mine??

I linked it.

Aye serious knee damage is hilarious

As someone who has done just that I find your comment pretty sickening

Tbh webster has been proven right, yes he may have had a bad few years but at least he is free of the circus

Tbh webster has been proven right, yes he may have had a bad few years but at least he is free of the circus

He wanted out long before any of the Romanov "circus" began. That makes your point entirely incorrect.

Hope Webster does his cruciate.

Tosser.[/QUOTE]

Effin right Cat

What p*sses me off is not only did he try to screw HMFC but Arbroath as well, I hope he never kicks a ball again

Does anyone know anything about the investigation into Duddy, I hope he gets feked over as well

alwaysthereinspirit

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

hopefully webster dose his other knee in

Sad Man

Hope one day you do yours in, sure it will be a funny subject then:confused:

I'm not surprised by the lack of media comment, but....

When a player who is out on loan gets injured, is it not usual for him to return to his "home" club (i.e. it is technically Wigan, in this case) - so that the club that actually owns him can oversee his treatment and reccuperation?

Not surprised though.

Still, thinking about it, you could probably same the same about our injured loanee Lithuanians...

Sad Man

Hope one day you do yours in, sure it will be a funny subject then:confused:

Prancer in attempt to take moral high ground shock.

Think you might find yourself alone in that sentiment, always remember driving to our first champions league game and seeing him doing keepie uppies in the local primary school playing field, from that point on i realised 'tosser'!

Said this before, I would like to see Webster fall by the wayside.

I'd love him to have an injury that would prevent him from making as much money as possible from the game. Perhaps a wee knee injury that will make sure he will never fulfill his potential.

I DO NOT WISH THE SORT OF INJURY THAT WOULD AFFECT HIM IN HIS EVERYDAY LIFE. i DO NOT WISH THE SORT OF INJURY THAT WOULD MEAN HE COULD NOT PLAY WITH HIS KIDS.

I'd like him to look back on a career in which HMFC were his best days. I'd like Webster, as a 45 year old, to look back on a cv which included the likes of Airdrie, Raith, Torquay.

I'd like Andy Webster to rue the day he decided to fuuu with Heart of Midlothian.

As another poster stated, Andy Webster was intent on shafting us LONG before and "Vlad circus" started. People should remember that within DAYS of being appointed, George Burley left Webster out of a pre season trip to Dublin, due to Webster wanting to go to Rangers.

There are many many reasons why people do not like Vladimir Romanov. No one, however, can deny that when it came to Andy Webster, VR was 100% correct in his actions.

ANDY JUDAS WEBSTER.........GTF. I will never forget, and I will slate you each and every time I see you.

alwaysthereinspirit

I'd love him to have an injury that would prevent him from making as much money as possible from the game. Perhaps a wee knee injury that will make sure he will never fulfill his potential.

I DO NOT WISH THE SORT OF INJURY THAT WOULD AFFECT HIM IN HIS EVERYDAY LIFE. i DO NOT WISH THE SORT OF INJURY THAT WOULD MEAN HE COULD NOT PLAY WITH HIS KIDS.

I'd like him to look back on a career in which HMFC were his best days. I'd like Webster, as a 45 year old, to look back on a cv which included the likes of Airdrie, Raith, Torquay.

I'd like Andy Webster to rue the day he decided to fuuu with Heart of Midlothian.

As another poster stated, Andy Webster was intent on shafting us LONG before and "Vlad circus" started. People should remember that within DAYS of being appointed, George Burley left Webster out of a pre season trip to Dublin, due to Webster wanting to go to Rangers.

There are many many reasons why people do not like Vladimir Romanov. No one, however, can deny that when it came to Andy Webster, VR was 100% correct in his actions.

ANDY JUDAS WEBSTER.........GTF. I will never forget, and I will slate you each and every time I see you.

Well said that man. Vlad would have signed him to the big contract then sold him on for profit. Judas kicked us in the teeth and left us with nothing. Classy man that Webster.

WOOOP!! WOOOOOP!!! WOOOOP!!!

Moral High Ground Alert.

Oi! No horses allowed on top of Refinement Hill........

But obviously it's alright for you to want Kenny Richey to 'drink himself to death' though.

Was going to write my own reply but you saved me the bother!

But obviously it's alright for you to want Kenny Richey to 'drink himself to death' though.

Its entirely a different kettle of fish

Kenny Richey is a convicted criminal who is benefiting from his crime, andy webster merely tried to escape a circus for his own benefit

I dont blame him at all

Thats the difference

You lot are basically saying you hope websters, future and life is completely ruined for no reason

Real admirable

Im saying someone should bear responsibility for their own actions

You lot are basically saying you hope websters, future and life is completely ruined for no reason

I think we've all got reasons, as explained above.

Kenny Richey is a convicted criminal who is benefiting from his crime, andy webster merely tried to escape a circus for his own benefit

I dont blame him at all

Thats the difference

Webster wanted to leave before the Romanov circus began as has already been stated. He then tried to get as little money as possible for Hearts and Arbroath

Richey has now been released from Death Row and served 21 years in jail for a crime he possibly didn't commit.

GET A GRIP.:(

21 years in prison not enough for you? :eek:

Digging yourself into a hole here, looking like a total plonker, again.

I dont blame him at all

Thats the difference

Real admirable

I know I shouldn't bite BUT............. Amnesty International amongst others have for years campaigned for Kenny Richey who now has a record for "attempted involuntary manslaughter " ( only in the USofA could such a logic exist) whilst Webby has connived to actually deprive HMFC and Arbroth of as much money as he can because he lives in a moral vacuum. I do not wish him any ill other than he has to struggle to survive on a wage that say East Stirling would pay to reinforce the facty that Hearts were his best times

I hope Webster sustains a career ending injury.

When it comes to someone ****ing on HMFC, there is no moral high ground.

He's pondlife.

Spot on. Some of the comments on here are sickening :mad: although I would suspect half the posters are just following like sheep rather than thinking for themselves.

Good luck Webby, hope you're pulling on the dark blue of Scotland again soon :)

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Sad sad thread

Why on earth would you wish to take away a man's livelihood?

Some ****ed up twisted small minded views on this thread

think what it boils down to is that many people hope his career nosedives, but we don't wish him lifelong impairment.

Webby could have left under better circumstances, instead he opted to stick the knife in and then kick every fan in the baws.

i hope he is full of regret in later life. i hope we get the ruling in our favour.

Archived