JKB OWNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT

Maple Leaf

I am pleased to announce that the ownership and management of Jambos Kickback message board has been assumed by Tynecastle Ltd.

Tynecastle Ltd is a Company registered in the Province of Ontario, Canada since 1992. I am the Company?s single shareholder. Jambos Kickback message board will be run as a separate division of Tynecastle Ltd, and will be run on a non-profit basis.

Tynecastle Ltd has no affiliation, formal or informal, with Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

What does this mean to the users of the message board?

To all intents and purposes, the change in ownership should be transparent to the users. The URL remains the same and there is no need to re-register.

Moderators.

The message board will continue to be moderated according to the published rules. As previously promised, all the current moderators are stepping down effective today, and a new team will be appointed. The new team of moderators will be smaller than the previous team. I wish to thank all the moderators, past and present, for their important contributions in the last few years.

Board Management

To ensure the continued growth and development of Jambos Kickback, the most popular message board for Hearts fans everywhere, a small management team will be appointed to be responsible for the day-to-day running of the board. These unpaid volunteers, all dedicated Hearts supporters, will bring a wide range of skills and backgrounds to the board, and will be committed to maintaining a high level of service to the users of Jambos Kickback.

Acknowledgement

I also wish to acknowledge the significant contributions made by Mr. Pete Lindsell and Mr. Scott Western to the success of Jambos Kickback message board. Those two Hearts fans created a new board when HMFC abruptly closed the original ?Kickback? several years ago. Without the dedication and hard work of those two men, it is possible that there would be no ?Jambos Kickback? message board today.

Ron Ross

Ontario, Canada

Thanks Ron, let me be first in wishing you good luck in the future running of the site. No more upsets PLEASE!

Yours, Irvine Jambo:eek:

Walter Payton
I am pleased to announce that the ownership and management of Jambos Kickback message board has been assumed by Tynecastle Ltd.

Tynecastle Ltd is a Company registered in the Province of Ontario, Canada since 1992. I am the Company?s single shareholder. Jambos Kickback message board will be run as a separate division of Tynecastle Ltd, and will be run on a non-profit basis.

Tynecastle Ltd has no affiliation, formal or informal, with Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

What does this mean to the users of the message board?

To all intents and purposes, the change in ownership should be transparent to the users. The URL remains the same and there is no need to re-register.

Moderators.

The message board will continue to be moderated according to the published rules. As previously promised, all the current moderators are stepping down effective today, and a new team will be appointed. The new team of moderators will be smaller than the previous team. I wish to thank all the moderators, past and present, for their important contributions in the last few years.

Board Management

To ensure the continued growth and development of Jambos Kickback, the most popular message board for Hearts fans everywhere, a small management team will be appointed to be responsible for the day-to-day running of the board. These unpaid volunteers, all dedicated Hearts supporters, will bring a wide range of skills and backgrounds to the board, and will be committed to maintaining a high level of service to the users of Jambos Kickback.

Acknowledgement

I also wish to acknowledge the significant contributions made by Mr. Pete Lindsell and Mr. Scott Western to the success of Jambos Kickback message board. Those two Hearts fans created a new board when HMFC abruptly closed the original ?Kickback? several years ago. Without the dedication and hard work of those two men, it is possible that there would be no ?Jambos Kickback? message board today.

Ron Ross

Ontario, Canada

Cheers Ron- always thought it was a really selfless and thankless act taking on something like running a messageboard- we take it for granted when its there and whinge nonstop when its not!

All the best with it.

Andy

I P Knightley
YEAH!!!!

SCREW YOU OLD MODS!

Viva la Revolution!

...however, whilst the previous moderators will be relieved of their duties, they will be invited to reapply for the post of moderator with slightly new description of powers and responsibilities.

These powers will include the ability to review comments from cheeky wee scamps directed at the board of moderators and, if deemed necessary, come knocking at your door mob-handed in the wee small hours ;)

...however, whilst the previous moderators will be relieved of their duties, they will be invited to reapply for the post of moderator with slightly new description of powers and responsibilities.

These powers will include the ability to review comments from cheeky wee scamps directed at the board of moderators and, if deemed necessary, come knocking at your door mob-handed in the wee small hours ;)

Wouldn't put it past those iron fisted, fascists.:bootyshake:

;)

How on earth would you apply to be a Moderator on here? :laugh:

More to the point, why?

Guest S.U.S.S.
How on earth would you apply to be a Moderator on here? :laugh:

More to the point, why?

Most of the mods were decent imo, sadly one or two let them down from time to time i feel. Same in all things mostly good i think. Well done to all of you sad to see some of you go.;)

Archived