Craig Burley ( non Hearts but good)!!

ycj

Front page of this morning's paper.............

His resteraunt buisness has gone t1ts up and he's lost in the region of....

Get it right up yi............

300 GRAND ????????????????????????

:Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake:

:Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer ******!

Jambof3tornado

Ack what a shame,I mean he's such a nice guy too........

:P(shame its only 300k):bootyshake:

All because he said Vlad was a ****** for sacking George Burley??? He's since been proved pretty well spot on re Vlad (as has, dare I say it Andy Walker!!!) Unlike Walker though I never thought Craig Burley took that much pleasure from our demise. Maybe he did in an angry sense whereas AW and others see us as a laughing stock.

FFS Vlad made an arse of it by sacking Craig Burley's UNCLE then spreading vicious rumours about him being a womanising bevvy merchant. No wonder CB had a chip on his shoulder with Hearts for a while.

Get over it.

Personally I quite like Craig Burley and I honestly believe he'd have been pleased as anyone had GB been allowed to continue his work to a successful conclusion.

I like Craig Burley much more than the nob that Setanta have as their "expert" now. For the life of me I can't think what Hearts ever did to merit Scott Booth's constant pish???

All because he said Vlad was a ****** for sacking George Burley??? He's since been proved pretty well spot on re Vlad (as has, dare I say it Andy Walker!!!) Unlike Walker though I never thought Craig Burley took that much pleasure from our demise. Maybe he did in an angry sense whereas AW and others see us as a laughing stock.

FFS Vlad made an arse of it by sacking Craig Burley's UNCLE then spreading vicious rumours about him being a womanising bevvy merchant. No wonder CB had a chip on his shoulder with Hearts for a while.

Get over it.

Personally I quite like Craig Burley and I honestly believe he'd have been pleased as anyone had GB been allowed to continue his work to a successful conclusion.

I like Craig Burley much more than the nob that Setanta have as their "expert" now. For the life of me I can't think what Hearts ever did to merit Scott Booth's constant pish???

Vlad never made up they stories. The stories came from fans that post on jkb.

Don't forget, he also got shafted by Dundee.

He (along with a lot of other players) never got a penny from them.

Nucky Thompson
Pathetic taking pleasure from other people's misery
Exactly what he's been doing with us, as well as sticking the knife in. It seems he's as good a business man as he is a football pundit:)

The Real Maroonblood

Maybe if he had stuck more to his other business instead of be a patronisg useless summariser maybe his business would have done better.

ToadKiller Dog
Pathetic taking pleasure from other people's misery

I think its more pathetic that Burley is blaming the staff for going bust .

His investment his duty to look after it.

Get over it.

For a while? When did he stop having a chip on his shoulder re us?

Right up until he was whisked off to summarise on the EPL he had it in for us, so I cant see how you can talk about him as if he "used" to have a problem with us.

He still has....so get it clean up him ha ha!!

:Hearts Man spotrun:?300K HA HA, GIRUY BURLEY YA ******:Hearts Man spotrun:

Always dodgy investing in a restaurant. Look at how many open up and close down again in Edinburgh alone. A restuarant would be one of the last places I'd invest my money (if I had any)

Will be interesting to see if he will continue to offer Romanov advice on how a business should be run.

For a while? When did he stop having a chip on his shoulder re us?

Right up until he was whisked off to summarise on the EPL he had it in for us, so I cant see how you can talk about him as if he "used" to have a problem with us.

He still has....so get it clean up him ha ha!!

:Hearts Man spotrun:?300K HA HA, GIRUY BURLEY YA ******:Hearts Man spotrun:

I don't mind someone not liking us if he's got good reason and IMO Burley has (on behalf of his uncle). Now that he's away from Scottish football he seems not to care about us so why bother about him? I don't take any pleasure from another man's failure. Prior to George's sacking Craig was more than complimentary re Hearts.

As I said it's the pathetic Scott Booth that gets my goat because he hates Hearts for no apparent reason.

Vlad never made up they stories. The stories came from fans that post on jkb.

Must be true then:confused:

According to Phil Anderton, Vlad was happy for those to be spread.

Toxteth O'Grady

:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Must be true then:confused:

According to Phil Anderton, Vlad was happy for those to be spread.

Who brought the rumours to Vlads attention? Would it be Phil Anderton :confused:

NEWS JUST IN:

Hapless former footballer Craig Burley has had to come to terms with more bad news, just days after his fledgling restaurant business folded. The former Scotland and Celtic star was reported to have lost around ?300,000 of his personal fortune in the failed venture, forcing him to sell his Nottinghamshire mansion and downsize to a more modest home in Cumnock. Unfortunately, recent severe weather has taken its toll upon his new property. Speaking from outside his shack Burley (pictured) wailed, "The windows have blown in, the wall on one side is crumbling and there are leaking ceilings in almost every room". Local estate agents continue to describe the bungalow as the most desirable home in Ayrshire. Compounding Burley's misery, Irish sports broadcaster Setanta have terminated his contract as a football summariser. The channel's CEO explained, "It came to our attention that Craig is an iliterate little weasel who knows feck all about football."

3e97db9aca.jpg

Misery for Burley: Outside Cumnock hovel

Who brought the rumours to Vlads attention? Would it be Phil Anderton :confused:

No idea, but I seriously doubt it was PA going by his interview about George Burley in the papers last week.

Are you telling me I'm wrong? If I am then fair enough, it's not that important to me, I still won't like or trust Vladimir Romanov!

Archived