Jimmy Boco

truejambo81

Just been having a discussion with some of the lads and we were talking about s*** hibs players. Can anyone remember this guy and more importantly what was his full name??

His name I think was Jean Marc Boco. They all raved on about him after the first two games of the season then after that he ended up pash.

Vlad_Knows_Best
Just been having a discussion with some of the lads and we were talking about s*** hibs players. Can anyone remember this guy and more importantly what was his full name??

His full name is Jean-Marc (sorry missed that bit) Adjovi-Boco

Jean-Marc Adjovi-Bocco

Jimmy Boco has found his way into my (almost) every day life...

Around the time he was here, me and my mates christened the term "taking a Jimmy" in reference to someone "takin the boak" (Boco). It's a term still used, by the educated, to this very day

"I was oot on the Guiness last night and when I woke up this morning and farted, ah nearly took the Jimmy".

That is all I can really remember about the big afro'd hobo.

Once upon a time, Hibs were flying at the top of the league playing the most magnificant flair football.

Then as August came to an end, they faced Hearts, and a young man named Neil McCann tore Boco to shreads.

Eight months later, Hibs were relegated as Hearts won the Scottish Cup.

They taught Brazil, you know.

Buffalo Bill

I remember McCann giving him the run around and the hobo's loved Boco because of his speed and he was about as quick as a week with crabs.

michaeloldham

anyone else remember the time he got knocked out in a game?? i think he actually swallowed his tongue, and a team mate had to sort him out. that's the only thing i remember about him, was he awful??

Ahh the memories of that great relegation side, that is a quality that all Hibs players should aspire to. lol

Cheers for the info guys

I remember in the old Panini sticker book they got the Jimmy Boco and Ole Gottskalksen names mixed up, so the name under the picture of Ole was Jimmy Boco and vice versa.

Was funny stuff seeing a dreadlocked black guy with the name 'Ole Gottskalksen'.

I am sure that Patrick Viera and Boco are long time fiends and when Viera set up his soccer acadamy in Africa I think it was with Boco in fact sure Boco was the driving force and Viera was the big name added to it

Pretty sure I am correct on this as avguely remember seeing a programme about it.

Jimmy Boco has found his way into my (almost) every day life...

Around the time he was here, me and my mates christened the term "taking a Jimmy" in reference to someone "takin the boak" (Boco). It's a term still used, by the educated, to this very day

"I was oot on the Guiness last night and when I woke up this morning and farted, ah nearly took the Jimmy".

That is all I can really remember about the big afro'd hobo.

_39580883_jarkkowiss203.jpg

"I'm going for a Jarkko"

anyone else remember the time he got knocked out in a game?? i think he actually swallowed his tongue, and a team mate had to sort him out. that's the only thing i remember about him, was he awful??

Twice within a couple of games if I remember correctly.

Jimmy Boco? My favourite Hibs player of all time.

Got knocked out twice and almost swallowed his twice from two Jorg Albert free-kicks.

I am sure that Patrick Viera and Boco are long time fiends and when Viera set up his soccer acadamy in Africa I think it was with Boco in fact sure Boco was the driving force and Viera was the big name added to it

Pretty sure I am correct on this as avguely remember seeing a programme about it.

http://www.diambars.org/index.php?p=accueil

Archived