• Tango Man (Sheep)
    • Craig Brewster (ICT)
    • Mixu Tattieheid (Hobos)
    • Stevie Frail (Hearts)
    • Gus Mcpherson (Saints)
    • Jim Jefferies (Pies)
    • Davie Irons (Gretna)
    • John Hughes (Falkirk)

Just wondering which manager, you all hate the most in the SPL.

Personally there is only one winner and that is that ugly wee ginger gnome, Gordon Strachan.

Thoughts?

Personally there is only one winner and that is that ugly wee ginger gnome, Gordon Strachan.

Thoughts?

I'd go for Gordon Strachan - by a distance, then.............

Tango, by a distance from the rest.

Most others are decent enough, even the fat fin!

Thoughts?

Agree 100%. Moaning little ..... (fill in as many adjectives as you feel like)

Most others are decent enough, even the fat fin!

Same

I don't hate him but I strongly dislike Tango Man.

That's why I voted John Hughes.

Buffalo Bill

Most others are decent enough, even the fat fin![/QUOTE]

Too early to hate Mixed up cow-Pat lining, won't take long tho..........:rolleyes:

I don't hate him but I strongly dislike Tango Man.

That's why I voted John Hughes.

Buffalo Bill

Hes a tosser also, still think that Gordo Strachan is a complete Carsten Jancker of the highest order though.

Hes a tosser also, still think that Gordo Strachan is a complete Carsten Jancker of the highest order though.

Strachan is just a smart arse.

No one like a smart arse.

A wee gnaff.

Buffalo Bill

I dont care what anybody else thinks but Strachan imho is disliked mainly because he is a Hibee. Fair does.Strachan says what the Sellick fans want to hear.Tangoman is the most repulsive and self opinionated individual in football today. Whenever his team get beat it is always by a poorer team. He never gives credit where credits due. Aberdeen will get demolished by Bayern and I cant wait. Calderwood GTF.

I dont know if this makes sense as I have just returned from a few hours in the boozer so I apologise for my slavering Off to bed now.

Strachan by a long way.

Used to like his post match interviews when he was the Southampton manager.

Since he became Sellick boss he's just a snidey,narky wee nyaff.

It's not often that I choose the Celtic option on polls like these - but in Strachan's case... Back in the day when he was Coventry boss, he gave some hilarious post-match interviews, and seemed like a good bloke; ditto, his appearances alongside Adrian Chiles on MOTD2 in 04/5. Plus, together with Martin O'Neill, his tactical analysis for the BBC at the World Cup was excellent, and so, so refreshing given the dross we're all used to.

But why oh why does he feel the need to behave like such a c0ck now? The sarcasm, put downs and superiority complex he's regularly guilty of are just nauseating - and curiously enough, it might be this, rather than his Aberdeen connections, that has led to many of his own club's fans not really accepting him either. I don't get it: he really doesn't have to behave in this way. But because he does, it has to be Strachan for me: to quote another manager, he's gone right down in my estimation.

Calderwood.

The very worst kind of Weegie imaginable - a total gobsheeite.

Although Strachan is a wee bawhawk as well.

I dont care what anybody else thinks but Strachan imho is disliked mainly because he is a Hibee. Fair does.Strachan says what the Sellick fans want to hear.Tangoman is the most repulsive and self opinionated individual in football today. Whenever his team get beat it is always by a poorer team. He never gives credit where credits due. Aberdeen will get demolished by Bayern and I cant wait. Calderwood GTF.

I dont know if this makes sense as I have just returned from a few hours in the boozer so I apologise for my slavering Off to bed now.

Makes sense to me.

I agree completely.

Calderwood is the most torn-faced bitterest manager in the league.

Same

Did you the ginger gnome being interviewed on setanta,he spent most of it looking up at the sky.no respect what so ever.

calderwood for his bitter attitude towards us.

Wouldn`t be him, without a bitter and twisted attitude against Hearts. The fat w@nker has been like that about us since his Dunfermline team were beaten 7-1 at Tynecastle a few years back.

ToadKiller Dog

Cant take to wattie smith reminds me of that old tory politician Douglas Turd ,all wooley jumpers etc but just as much an establishment voice box

He is just more clever at it than strapon.

the voice from above

I hate Strachan, Calderwood, Yogi, Gus McPherson and Davie Irons ( I don't really hate Irons just find him and the club he works for an embarresment to the SPL|)

Strachan by a country mile (whatever that means) He went to my school and was one of the few Hibees in his year, a disgrace to Craigy, and thats saying a lot!!

DuffJimmy1875

An absolute no brainer.

That torn-faced, attention seeking, ungracious, spiteful little "Oh please find me funny" bawsack that is Gordon Strachan.

Can't say Craig Levein is on top of my Xmas card list, if only for the fact that he makes his teams notoriously hard to beat, and frequently bettered us at Derby time as a player and manager.

I honestly didn't mind Strachan when he was in the Premiership and did find him quite entertaining. But there's no doubt he's changed since he took over at Parkhead.

Archived